+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeah.

Too bad they were even more corrupt.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    They certainly won't win me. I'm not going to sit on a pc for 5 hours doing the same mind numbingly boring task just to go from 65-67. At this point, it's not a game. It's a chore. I'm not going to spend a fortune for an HK, if I set up my HK and let my char kill mobs for 5 hours while I do something else, I'm not actually playing the game. What you end up with is a world of players who are afk 90% of the time. How fun, and I didn't even mention the absolutely EPIC rates for item drops and forging/refining.

P. Servers are always better. I'm talking about ones like Xor and DG Rohan, (not the Indo servers where you start out with 10 SES/ASES, free perma lvl 3 pets, +1000 Attack starting accs, etc. ) You actually had to put in effort to level up and acquire good equipment. But not so much time and money to the point where it controls your life.
    whatever guy head on over there and leave it at that.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

The only corruption present was in Xor's early days... and well, there WAS Indo hacking... but every game has problems! Except this server, of course!

O w8...

How about you post an uncut screenshot?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    How about you post an uncut screenshot?
    that screenshot was an indo trying to bribe the GMs into unbanning his account for this one except the GM just banned that account as well.

Need help? PM me

So he got banned - I don't see the problem then.

They certainly won't win me. I'm not going to sit on a pc for 5 hours doing the same mind numbingly boring task just to go from 65-67. At this point, it's not a game. It's a chore. I'm not going to spend a fortune for an HK, if I set up my HK and let my char kill mobs for 5 hours while I do something else, I'm not actually playing the game. What you end up with is a world of players who are afk 90% of the time. How fun, and I didn't even mention the absolutely EPIC rates for item drops and forging/refining.

P. Servers are always better. I'm talking about ones like Xor and DG Rohan, (not the Indo servers where you start out with 10 SES/ASES, free perma lvl 3 pets, +1000 Attack starting accs, etc. ) You actually had to put in effort to level up and acquire good equipment. But not so much time and money to the point where it controls your life.
    First you say you don't want to sit at your pc grinding, then you don't want to use HK because you're not "actually playing the game"? If you didn't realize by now this game is a grind fest, so if you're dislike it play a new game. Ps die anyways, then you just move from one to another always starting from beginning. Where is the fun in that?

It's an effort setting up HK and watching over your pt so it doesn't die, same goes for the equipment if you're a non-templar class. They didn't care when they lost tons of players on old servers, I hardly believe they will care that you are going to ps.

Banned
    But not so much time and money to the point where it controls your life.
    That's the main problem with rohan...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So he got banned - I don't see the problem then.
    One got banned. 10 were behind. Jin server was full of those items until GMs :

1) Stopped to be blind.
    2) Admitted there was a problem with hacking/duping (supposedly the hacking/duping issues were fixed til nico came out six month later to enlighten everyone about almost all the items being hacked, this despite tons or reports/post on forum)
    3) started to do a massive investigation on Jin and Ran server and removed around 4.000 hacked items.

Despite that, we still kept to see hacked items (I've seen recently a screenshot of a glacial set on Jin with 80%hp (16% hp x5 parts on armor) and you can see its on iRohan because the screenshot shows there are conqueror levels, which insta-excludes pservers).

From what I heard there are people selling those indo glacial sets on the rohan FB page for as low as $20 while an epic on the black market goes for $200. I think its silly that this game has to come to this and I hope they can take a lesson from their own history.

The b-mall bot could do way more than a hunterkit can do (including getting you banned ofc) it could auto invite players it could kill only specific mobs so you dont get range bugged it would auto dc if a player attacks someone or if a player comes close it could auto pot (regardless of cooldown) it could tell you who is within 1500m of you (including GM chars and people in hide). Although useless it could also walk from a bind to your co-ordinates if it was on the same map and it could auto buy/sell/drop/pick items you want/dont want.

YNK's answer was simple we will make hunterkits and kill out their biz. Even for the low price of $8/30 days for the b-mall bot it was no longer worth the risk since we had HKs. Now their website closed down no more rohan bot its dead because YNK destroyed their biz.

If you want to fix the indo item problem its simple:

1: Re- Sell upgs (DD stat needs to be tweaked due to shiny option stones I would suggest 3% dd per upg part if we sell all 4 6% if its just 2 if you care the min DD would be 57% and the max DD would be 70% )
    2: Re- introduce the stat cap per weapon slot (so you dont **** humans over again) to make 68% attack and 120% hp the highest you can go with a character limit of (attack % with 2 68% weapons and hp % with 2 120% weapons)
    Once you do these 2 things (which not that simple but also not that difficult) you will remove the incentive to ever want to use these indo items. Why risk getting banned when you can get them in the IM? problem solved.

<Insert gadwin83's epic/upg pro forge hate here> sorry we cant make everybody happy and a balanced game is better than a gadwin83 ragefest. Take it from me one of the oldest most well known players in this game I picked ran over jin because its more balanced I pvp there every day, every night every tb every ruler fight every bind war im there. I hope other players get the chance to try on an epic/upg (because they didnt get a chance to get one) and try it out for themselves.

Need help? PM me