+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MY problem regarding rohan these days.

when i played back in the days of pre crafted epics...finding a normal craft weapon was simple and people went on farming trips to gather materials to make lv 63 uniqe with 15% melle FCK YEA OP AS HELLLL!!!!!...now that aspect is totaly useless because you would have to craft a 3x+ melle wep (thats close to damn imposible with rates today) but still some +ed chimera would still rape you in a second and because of the main aspect of the game today is to make money with IM weapons and epics, people who want to play the game like it was before just cant play anymore!

my sugestion would be to increase the drop rate on items on the new Isen server, so i could actualy farm some stuf i might need myself! the increase should only be on weps and armor! not skill stones, option stones, bags, boss drops, ext.

and to revive the old schol crafting PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!! make merchants who sell items with RANDOM stats!!!!
    these items should be more expensive then base no stat items from merchants, and with 80% stat cap! so lets say you can drop 10%MA staf from farming, but you could get only 8%MA staf from merchant! and with that being said you could at least give a chance for players who want the old school crafted items! today you can have 3 pieces with max stat you need but cause you cant find the forth you are screwed! try to apply these changed because today there is no way to make a decent stat weapon/armor by yourself.

if some of the devs would look at my sugestion and think it over that would be lovely. peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz123 View Post
    when i played back in the days of pre crafted epics...finding a normal craft weapon was simple and people went on farming trips to gather materials to make lv 63 uniqe with 15% melle FCK YEA OP AS HELLLL!!!!!...now that aspect is totaly useless because you would have to craft a 3x+ melle wep (thats close to damn imposible with rates today) but still some +ed chimera would still rape you in a second and because of the main aspect of the game today is to make money with IM weapons and epics, people who want to play the game like it was before just cant play anymore!

my sugestion would be to increase the drop rate on items on the new Isen server, so i could actualy farm some stuf i might need myself! the increase should only be on weps and armor! not skill stones, option stones, bags, boss drops, ext.

and to revive the old schol crafting PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!! make merchants who sell items with RANDOM stats!!!!
    these items should be more expensive then base no stat items from merchants, and with 80% stat cap! so lets say you can drop 10%MA staf from farming, but you could get only 8%MA staf from merchant! and with that being said you could at least give a chance for players who want the old school crafted items! today you can have 3 pieces with max stat you need but cause you cant find the forth you are screwed! try to apply these changed because today there is no way to make a decent stat weapon/armor by yourself.

if some of the devs would look at my sugestion and think it over that would be lovely. peace out!
    Uhm, dude, unless they changed it after I quit, merchants always sold random stat items o_O
    Try talking to the npc near the one who sells no stat items, if I recall he has 'magic' in his npc name :P

edit: and you can get max stat items from him.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quitting rohan tends to solve all your rohan problems.
    Quit.

i have to pardon my ignorance on the merchant rant but still the drop rate on items in general and the basic crafting is still horible... that being said there is no spot in this game for players who want to be good with no money spent only because of the huge gap in items best craftable normal items=lowlife epics($$$)

Doesn't rohan have legal bot now? Just bot, you'll get plenty of drops, the botters always did make more money than the rest of us. Koph's suggestion is good too ^_^
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz123 View Post
    i have to pardon my ignorance on the merchant rant but still the drop rate on items in general and the basic crafting is still horible... that being said there is no spot in this game for players who want to be good with no money spent only because of the huge gap in items best craftable normal items=lowlife epics($$$)
    There never was a spot for players who dont want to spend money and/or time to be good. Having said that you can get spirit stones from power arena as well as pres and you can make +4 stones in game. However I wouldnt do any reinforcements until there are some changes made to the rates.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

...Yep. I'm either quitting this game or going back to Private Servers. This server sucks. The drop rate is horrible, forging rates are bad, the starting items you get are good... but in 24 hours you will be extremely weak again.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I like this server - it resembles the old days apart from the crafting system - pretty nicely. Rates never been extremely high, that's just the private servers that have spoiled you.
    That aside, there's always room for improvement.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I am enjoying this server people complain too much but oh well cant win them all.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

They certainly won't win me. I'm not going to sit on a pc for 5 hours doing the same mind numbingly boring task just to go from 65-67. At this point, it's not a game. It's a chore. I'm not going to spend a fortune for an HK, if I set up my HK and let my char kill mobs for 5 hours while I do something else, I'm not actually playing the game. What you end up with is a world of players who are afk 90% of the time. How fun, and I didn't even mention the absolutely EPIC rates for item drops and forging/refining.

P. Servers are always better. I'm talking about ones like Xor and DG Rohan, (not the Indo servers where you start out with 10 SES/ASES, free perma lvl 3 pets, +1000 Attack starting accs, etc. ) You actually had to put in effort to level up and acquire good equipment. But not so much time and money to the point where it controls your life.