+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    Spoiler alert: they're going to close Jin and Ran in a few months ;D
    certain players would have a heart attack if this were true.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Shawn's got the nitrostat all ready don't worry.
    Quit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Vesko does not get insta raped lol and temps should be using tali/opaniel/ferkhan if they cant get epic/upg. Full vit classes and/or humans dual wielding do fine if they are serious about their chars. Before you put 71 dd on ND she had glacial axe and dagger 67% dd close to the same HP she lived just fine. Obviously ND was a vit def but if you make use of the 400% boost to reinforcement on ran you can easily get 50k+ hp even more depending on your costume. Between war song title costumes rings class talismans (when they come out) ice stones conqueror levels and 5k hp scroll and lion and 30% alm scroll from LMS its more than possible to run a defender or a guardian (str) with dual glacials. Right now if I put glacial club on zuny she has 77k hp no scrolls no alm if I put on 71 dd its 110k ppl complain way too much. Even my vit ranger she got no vit twins has 54% dd and 68k hp not hard to live on ran.
    I love how you act like glacial users are legit on Ran vs upgs/epics, but for some reason Jin is broke beyond belief. How does fighting people with the same tier of gear make for a broken server but being thrown in to the sharks against people with a higher tier of gear somehow make it fun for you to be a glacial user lol. GG...more "intelligent" ShadowAce logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I love how you act like glacial users are legit on Ran vs upgs/epics, but for some reason Jin is broke beyond belief. How does fighting people with the same tier of gear make for a broken server but being thrown in to the sharks against people with a higher tier of gear somehow make it fun for you to be a glacial user lol. GG...more "intelligent" ShadowAce logic.
    Hacked up gear is the answer. Ran players are legit they put too much work into their chars to pay $20 for some indo glacials with 120% hp and 80 vit per piece. Or some indo glacials with 18% melee 18% magic on each piece. Its simple as that jin players got nothing to lose its jin server its worthless anyways compared to ran where people have a name and reputation and stuff that they worked on for a long ass time.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Remember the time where she didn't know that Intelligence gave you Mdef, even though she plays a Templar? xD

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Remember the time where she didn't know that Intelligence gave you Mdef, even though she plays a Templar? xD
    I'm not afraid to admit that I have made mistakes unlike you who makes an ass out of himself every day with your ridiculous claims all while shamelessly calling this game a waste of time when really you telling us that is the real waste of time. Just give it a rest you miserable person

Need help? PM me

Serf
    Wow Jin really got **** on hard huh. Way to treat your long term customers over on Jin PWI ...

Sold them a bunch of ****, then took all the players away to another server LOL. Am I the only one that thinks this is pretty ****ing sad ?
    OG Reds, Defiant, Hazel, Atari, Sarah, Crafter ...
    Left YNKs money grab recycled trash for much greener pastures.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    When I first played this game years and years ago.. I put points into the stats I needed to wear the gear drops.

Gauntlet needing 80 str? let's pump up that strength..
    Oh look, a helmet needing psy? Moar psy !

I couldn't understand why I was so squishy.

Now I put it all in the right stats.
    I'm still squishy.

FML
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher