+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    Man get real u are talking about 2 different things lvling in new server and lvling in old u are like a kid thinking its a same candy. Ppl went there with hope it will be much better, but it dsnt work for me. And u are wrong again i didint spend anything on this game for like last 3 years and i have a lot of rps.
    So go buy a character if you dont want to relevel. Not my fault if your too lazy to level a character and too stupid to buy one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Dont be silly there are lots of glacial users on ran they make it work you just are not willing to do the same. Why should everyone else suffer because you are not happy with ANY of this game's servers I heard there is a shady pserver market you can dump your build diversity crap over there and have it deleted next day.
    So stupid. If I wanted to fight glacial vs upgrade I'd have never started on Jin. If you want to fight glacial users so bad why not go play on Jin yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    So stupid. If I wanted to fight glacial vs upgrade I'd have never started on Jin. If you want to fight glacial users so bad why not go play on Jin yourself.
    If u want to fight with glacials and scared of Strellan go on Isen bruh. Jin is useless server it must go ppl who want fight glacial can join Isen ppl who do not want to be drained by game buying 7 days soulstones should go Ran.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    So go buy a character if you dont want to relevel. Not my fault if your too lazy to level a character and too stupid to buy one.
    U probably enjoying playing in empty server u are the man who owns it , do not take this from Gadwin he is crying so much and hoping something will change . Delete Jin of this map plox.

Banned
    If u want to fight with glacials and scared of Strellan go on Isen bruh. Jin is useless server it must go ppl who want fight glacial can join Isen ppl who do not want to be drained by game buying 7 days soulstones should go Ran.
    Glacials are nerfed on Isen, why would I go there? Isen is the server for popping spirit stones lol.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    but you can craft them o.o
    gives people something to do.

I would. If I wasn't that lazy.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Dont be silly there are lots of glacial users on ran they make it work you just are not willing to do the same. Why should everyone else suffer because you are not happy with ANY of this game's servers I heard there is a shady pserver market you can dump your build diversity crap over there and have it deleted next day.
    those glacial temp / fish / dhans / scouts / wiz / defenders get insta raped, just sayin.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    those glacial temp / fish / dhans / scouts / wiz / defenders get insta raped, just sayin.
    Shhh...let her live in her fantasy land.

Except im on isen too I got a warlock and templar lvl 1xx now.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Vesko does not get insta raped lol and temps should be using tali/opaniel/ferkhan if they cant get epic/upg. Full vit classes and/or humans dual wielding do fine if they are serious about their chars. Before you put 71 dd on ND she had glacial axe and dagger 67% dd close to the same HP she lived just fine. Obviously ND was a vit def but if you make use of the 400% boost to reinforcement on ran you can easily get 50k+ hp even more depending on your costume. Between war song title costumes rings class talismans (when they come out) ice stones conqueror levels and 5k hp scroll and lion and 30% alm scroll from LMS its more than possible to run a defender or a guardian (str) with dual glacials. Right now if I put glacial club on zuny she has 77k hp no scrolls no alm if I put on 71 dd its 110k ppl complain way too much. Even my vit ranger she got no vit twins has 54% dd and 68k hp not hard to live on ran.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Spoiler alert: they're going to close Jin and Ran in a few months ;D
    Quit.