+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are u going to do something with Jin server Atzigan/Verenbaen?

well Jin is so empty i believe there are less then 50 active ppl left there.....all ppl went to Isen ... so what are u going to do about that? are u going to spamm some events to increase population in here or at least merge Jin with Ran? cos i do not see a future in this empty server and i do not want to start all over in a new server.

merge the servers so gadwin83 can see the light finally (or quit)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Play on Isen.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Jin was empty even before Isen lol

Banned
    Rohan math problems.

Q:What do you get when you combine two empty servers?
    A:One empty server.

Q:What do you get when you have two empty servers and open a third server?
    A:Three empty servers.

I don't know what people expect...merges and new servers don't mean anything when the game itself is overly expensive with fail rates and has some serious gameplay mechnanics issues that the devs obviously have no interest in fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Rohan math problems.

Q:What do you get when you combine two empty servers?
    A:One empty server.
    ran isnt empty tho.

I don't know what people expect...merges and new servers don't mean anything when the game itself is overly expensive with fail rates and has some serious gameplay mechnanics issues that the devs obviously have no interest in fixing.
    You merge and now the remaining jin people are involved with ran players and form new guilds/clubs and the game is more lively than a guild dungeon raid with 2 people trip logging getting sniped by randoms.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    And they lived happily ever after.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You merge and now the remaining jin people are involved with ran players and form new guilds/clubs and the game is more lively than a guild dungeon raid with 2 people trip logging getting sniped by randoms.
    Lolz. The history of Rohan. They sell epics/upgrades...people mass quit because they don't like them. They open divinity/jin free of epics/upgrades...lot's of people start playing again. Over time Jin slowly dies because templars too OP, they made forged gear kinda sucky so you have no reason to farm parts, they made the rates painfully bad, they made stupid craft crap that pretty much amounts to higher dps/lower survivability epics...so the solution? Let's put those players on Ran? Seriously loll?

Let's not actually attempt to fix any of the issues that killed Jin...let's just put them on Ran with the epics/upgrades they wanted to get away from so the have one more reason to quit lolololz. You so smart!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Jin was empty even before Isen lol
    It wasnt so empty but after Isen release all ppl just went there ,and now Jin is totally empty not like Ran tho, ppl there still playing,so merge Jin with Ran and get over it . I do not see the point to keep Jin as separate server and ppl who still play Jin want some pvp and fun so MERGE !

[QUOTE=Gadwin83;288223]Lolz. The history of Rohan. They sell epics/upgrades...people mass quit because they don't like them. They open divinity/jin free of epics/upgrades...lot's of people start playing again. Over time Jin slowly dies because templars too OP, they made forged gear kinda sucky so you have no reason to farm parts, they made the rates painfully bad, they made stupid craft crap that pretty much amounts to higher dps/lower survivability epics...so the solution? Let's put those players on Ran? Seriously loll?

lol u do believe there are like many ppl in jin left at all who will cry if servers will be merged? they will be happy they have something to do in game finally. and Ran is more balanced then free of epics Jin so get over it just merge servers and sell upg/epics again.