+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Account closure

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Do you people ever get over yourselves or are you continuously stuck in your past?
    Get a grip already.
    Terrible analysis there. I was just spoofing around. Way to kiss ass of female forumers for attention, lmao.

Currently in Ash - but i've been a week on holidays

Also: don't use ingame IM - it's bugged as hell. Just had to buy 3 scrolls to get 1 party scroll. Idem for solo scroll and I bought a double mkill and didn't even get it - now you can't even find it back in their saleslist.

Tickeeeetzzz (currently afk ingame 15 min for dinner)

Edit: knowing me - you won't encounter me at the higher lvls
    Ik that, it's been bugged ever since they introduced it. It didn't even have to bug for me, I just bought on wrong server

Damn, and I was gonna come pk u :/

Do you people ever get over yourselves or are you continuously stuck in your past?
    Get a grip already.
    The scars keep them in past :P I look at them as my groupies, watch them all emerge soon

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Terrible anal-ysis there. I was just spoofing around. Way to kiss ass of female forumers for attention, lmao.

Better female than anything else, right?
    But no, not really - I was just talking in general. There are internal guild struggles on servers because of older wars, every forum thread turns into the same old fight between the same old opposites. It grows old, very fast. Especially since the arguments used are the same on both sides, so basically it's like re-reading the first chapter of a book without ever getting past it and just repeating it over and over again.

I hate open-ends.

How about you write an end to it?

@Ith: haha yeah i bought earth twins for 1k on wrong server! Too used to see Jin, I automatically clicked it on the EM sorting. I already thought they were rather cheap....

p.s. can peekaa me soon, I hope to hit 48 tonight and 50 by tomorrow eve and find a guild for them 10m crones °-°
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-02-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Better female than anything else, right?
    But no, not really - I was just talking in general. There are internal guild struggles on servers because of older wars, every forum thread turns into the same old fight between the same old opposites. It grows old, very fast. Especially since the arguments used are the same on both sides, so basically it's like re-reading the first chapter of a book without ever getting past it and just repeating it over and over again.

I hate open-ends.

How about you write an end to it?

@Ith: haha yeah i bought earth twins for 1k on wrong server! Too used to see Jin, I automatically clicked it on the EM sorting. I already thought they were rather cheap....

p.s. can peekaa me soon, I hope to hit 48 tonight and 50 by tomorrow eve and find a guild for them 10m crones °-°
    Damn, you should have known when u saw them that cheap.

Gl with that, I always have a plan too then I get bunch of dcs and errors and rq.

I would offer you guild but you know what that brings, just by talking to me now this zyklo guy might try to kill you. He is well known for stalking lowbies and taking out his rage on them thinking it's me even though I quit last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post

Gl with that, I always have a plan too then I get bunch of dcs and errors and rq.

I would offer you guild but you know what that brings, just by talking to me now this zyklo guy might try to kill you. He is well known for stalking lowbies and taking out his rage on them thinking it's me even though I quit last year.
    I'm well organized. I have all evening free and I'm at lvl 47 and 40%

I think setting a mark at lvl 48 today still is just within reach! Still over an hour on scrolls left so I might just (but only just) hit the mark. Not sure if Lv 50 is a viable option by tomorrow but hey.. we don't give up!
    Also: everyone is free to kill me - they only have to read my signature if they've got any grips with me. If I should hide for every person who's against my opinions then I had better made this basement a comfortable place to live.

ps: i don't really live in a basement ;o - that sh!t's too expensive

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Conscript

Lol, degrading into a year old thread which totally was made up ****. You're worthless.

I'm well organized. I have all evening free and I'm at lvl 47 and 40%

I think setting a mark at lvl 48 today still is just within reach! Still over an hour on scrolls left so I might just (but only just) hit the mark. Not sure if Lv 50 is a viable option by tomorrow but hey.. we don't give up!
    Also: everyone is free to kill me - they only have to read my signature if they've got any grips with me. If I should hide for every person who's against my opinions then I had better made this basement a comfortable place to live.

ps: i don't really live in a basement ;o - that sh!t's too expensive

Sigh, I just replied and clicked post and dc, oh the rage.

Well then once I'm on I'll throw you an inv, I can't even log atm too much dcing.

Speaking of basements we are just reworking ours you're free to crash :P

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Lol, degrading into a year old thread which totally was made up ****. You're worthless.
    I'm so "worthless" that you make threads about me and stalk my posts. What does that make you?

It's okay I'm used to having groupies.

Sigh, I just replied and clicked post and dc, oh the rage.

Well then once I'm on I'll throw you an inv, I can't even log atm too much dcing.

Speaking of basements we are just reworking ours you're free to crash :P

I'm so "worthless" that you make threads about me and stalk my posts. What does that make you?

It's okay I'm used to having groupies.

Crashing is just exactly what I'll do. Literally Dx Just dc'd ingame as well dunno what's up all of a sudden - everything going slow as bleep. Looks like i'll strand just inches from lvl 48 #.#
    Not that it's such an epic party (2 healers on HK, 1 lock lv 4x on HK, an afking defender in spe, and me as dex scout without aoe and armor for that matter), but at least I didn't have to do the killing myself. Or well, wouldn't have. Looks like I'll have to after all tho o.O

Just took a week free past week - i'm forced to work for the next following weeks so no basement crashes :P

Edit: yep bandwidth went bonkers: "F:/rohan_scr/launcher blablafailed to open blabla"
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-02-2014 at 01:11 PM.

They fkd smth up, because I crash so much when I try to dual log. It wasn't like that before.

So first my net dcs, then I crash while loging ... yeah it requires alot of patience.

So you will be playing evenings I'm guessing? You can still bot while at work, if you're net isn't run by a hamster like mine.

Commoner
    Yeh, you gota open your whole clients at the same time. If you opened one and logged, then opened the other, you will crash.