+ Reply to Thread

Verenbaen, Blueprint and question about some items.

I have some questions/suggestions on some items in this new server - ISEN SERVER

1 - This server can not upgrade accessories boss, but you are the artisan and craft accessories. Can I upgrade the craftsman and artisan accessories?, If you can upgrade, what is the limit of these accessories upgrade?

2 - In Isen accessories with good stats will be low, then again maybe all the time where they made their own accessories (Craftman / Artisan), but is lacking something important to do that. Will there Blueprint normal drop or just from drop boss?

3 - If there will be Blueprint, can put back the NPC that was selling as once happened in Ran or can not return the NPC could allow mobs drop Blueprint D, C ​​and B. In Ronelia fall but only grade A Blueprint magic tools, some would like to see armor, weapons and accesory too.

4 - The drop/forge rate are a little bad but ... Will there be forge event, special day or any particular time?

5 - Isen can have more events like Jin / Ran, many of the events on the calendar

6 - I read about a limit of +12 on some items, but not items that have this limit (ancient weapons, weapons chimera, artisan weapons) What items have the limit +12?

7 - What is the limit safe for ancient weapons and weapons chimera?. Before it was +9, still is that the limit on this new server?

Quote Originally Posted by Refugiado View Post
    I have some questions/suggestions on some items in this new server - ISEN SERVER

1 - This server can not upgrade accessories boss, but you are the artisan and craft accessories. Can I upgrade the craftsman and artisan accessories?, If you can upgrade, what is the limit of these accessories upgrade?
    You can get those blueprints and make those rings however there is one obstacle which is getting EOS. With the rank 6 cap making weapons/armour making A eos will be harder than it was on the other servers. On the bright side chimera rings are the same as insurgents. The reinforcement rate is low enough that it is near impossible to surpass +12 as stated by atzigan already.

2 - In Isen accessories with good stats will be low, then again maybe all the time where they made their own accessories (Craftman / Artisan), but is lacking something important to do that. Will there Blueprint normal drop or just from drop boss?
    This question sounds confusing if you want to know where to find blueprints r5 for the artisan rings V and ronelia for the insurgent blueprints.
    3 - If there will be Blueprint, can put back the NPC that was selling as once happened in Ran or can not return the NPC could allow mobs drop Blueprint D, C ​​and B. In Ronelia fall but only grade A Blueprint magic tools, some would like to see armor, weapons and accesory too.
    It is not viable to craft weapons/armours that do not follow the upgrade path (chimera>tali>opaniel) while rings may be good it might not even be worth the time investment for 13 more all stats (difference between a chimera +12 and an aqua +12)
    4 - The drop/forge rate are a little bad but ... Will there be forge event, special day or any particular time?
    drop rate is being scaled up all the time they have not come up with the apropriate rates yet.
    5 - Isen can have more events like Jin / Ran, many of the events on the calendar
    People should be focusing on lvling instead of doing events as fun as they are. Attendance will be quite low as people are mainly focused on lvling.
    6 - I read about a limit of +12 on some items, but not items that have this limit (ancient weapons, weapons chimera, artisan weapons) What items have the limit +12?
    All crafted gear reinforcement will be capped at +12 while forged gear may be reinforced higher you wont know until you try it.
    7 - What is the limit safe for ancient weapons and weapons chimera?. Before it was +9, still is that the limit on this new server?
    Crafted weapons dont have any safe points only on ran with the 400% boost a +3 is around 93% but forged gear will only be safe at +5 here because there is no 400% boost like on ran.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Upgrading Guide on Site say :

Reinforcing an Item
    Reinforcement Stones Created by accessory crafters, these magical stones will increase the stats of your weapon. Weapons can be increased up to 30 times. Be careful though, failing an upgrade will destroy the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    Upgrading Guide on Site say :

Reinforcing an Item
    Reinforcement Stones Created by accessory crafters, these magical stones will increase the stats of your weapon. Weapons can be increased up to 30 times. Be careful though, failing an upgrade will destroy the weapon.
    that does not apply to isen and there is a hard cap at +27 sadly.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me