+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Who would recommend a very sick and disturbing film? Duh.
    Some movies just cross the line and A Serbian Film is a classic example. Im pretty desensitized to ALOT of sh1t but even I wont go there. And same can be said Salo/ 120 Days of Sodom. When asked why Ill never watch this movie my response was the same.

Some movies should never have been made and those 2 go beyond shock value and alike. They are flat out sick and would prolly leave me traumatised for years.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Have anyone of you guys watched Stranger Things??
    Yea I thought it was great! I cant wait for the next season. Its different and awesome and Winona Ryder plays an awesome bat **** crazy grieving mother (tho shes wasnt really crazy was she!)

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Have anyone of you guys watched Stranger Things??
    It keeps me awake at night because I can't stop watching it

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Some movies just cross the line and A Serbian Film is a classic example. Im pretty desensitized to ALOT of sh1t but even I wont go there. And same can be said Salo/ 120 Days of Sodom. When asked why Ill never watch this movie my response was the same.

Some movies should never have been made and those 2 go beyond shock value and alike. They are flat out sick and would prolly leave me traumatised for years.
    oh Salo! That film! Really sick movie. The first 10 minutes is really disturbing so I didn't go beyond that. Didn't try to finish the whole film. It's just so disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post

oh Salo! That film! Really sick movie. The first 10 minutes is really disturbing so I didn't go beyond that. Didn't try to finish the whole film. It's just so disgusting.
    I had read many reviews about Salo just to see what all the fuss was about and that was enough to keep me away from it. Alot of people talk about watching it and act like some hard c.unt just because it had no ill effect on them after viewing it, And Im here thinking - if such a movie didnt have some negative effect on you, then you would have to be pretty dam messed up.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Good list for me
    Inception
    The Usual Suspects
    Pulp Fiction
    A Beautiful Mind
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:28 AM.

I like watching war movies so Saving Private Ryan is one of my favorite.

Edit: I'll add Top Gun since I also like fighter Jets.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I like watching war movies so Saving Private Ryan is one of my favorite.

Edit: I'll add Top Gun since I also like fighter Jets.
    If you haven't watched Windtalkers add it to your watch list. You'll probably like it.

Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Went to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children with some friends the other day and was left pretty disappointed. It felt rushed, lacking substance and just over all bland. I hoped for more from a Tim Burton film and especially since Eva Green was cast in it. But even her character lacked depth and intrigue.

The movie as a whole was ok. I went in expecting it to be great, amazing, awesome and I was not expecting what I got instead.

No other movies that Ive watched recently stick out as being good but Ill suggest some great shows Ive been watching..

I got pretty hooked on the US version of Shameless. Im all caught up atm and I have to say its frigging awesome. Its part comedy, part drama and a whole lot more. And its just so out there but then alot of the subject matter portrayed is just so real. It explores things like Addiction (Drugs/Alcohol/ Sex), Sexuality, homophobia, depression, mental Illness, teen pregnancy and so on. And what sets it apart from alot of shows is that its so raw and doesnt hold back. I would easily score this show a 10/10.

American Horror Story season 7. - Only like 4 eps into this season but its alrdy creepy and has me hanging out for more. My only real gripe so far is that the episodes seem rather short? Didnt notice that with the last seasons, but oh well, no biggie.

The Strain - Season 3. - This show still has my attention and its good as a back up show when Im awaiting new eps of my other shows.

Waiting for The Walking Dead to return ~ Not long now b1tchessssssss! The excitement is overwhelming haha and also waiting for the return of Salem, Vampire Diaries (sooo close) and The Originals and Vikings (I wish this would hurry up! I think I love this show more than any other)

Cant decide what to watch now..I have Hannibal, Black Sails, Mr Robot and The Tudors. Blahhh...decisions decisions!

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post

Is Westworld any good? I have the first 2 eps, just haven't got around to watching as yet.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest