+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Drama: American History X - about white supremacy and skin heads, it's a really nice film and one of my favorites.
    Suspense: Fight Club and American Psycho - mind boggling films
    All awesome movies!

If you like those films have you watched The Machinist? Or Donnie Darko, Mulhollad Drive or Romper Stomper? (Romper Stomper is an older Aussie film and dam its good. Gritty and confronting and definitely worth watching.)

For other mind boggling movies that are often over looked are Martyrs (Brilliant movie and pretty thought provoking and I found it a little hard to watch. Not really sure why tho, it wasn't overly gory or anything. Just something about it stayed with me long after it was finished.) Vanilla Sky is another one of those movies that can draw me in every time I watch it. I think its foking brilliant and again reinforced the reason why I love Tom Cruise as an actor.

Since breaking my foot a couple of weeks ago I have alot of spare time on my hands over the next few weeks. So been watching a few of my fave older movies. Just re watched Green Street Hooligans for the 10000th time. Will never ever get bored of that movie.

Watched The Poughkeepsie tapes again just the other day and look Im not sure how good Id say this movie was. I mean it was good, but not overly good but with that being said, no matter how many times I watch this movie, theres one scene at the end of the movie that I can never get out of my head and it kinda really freaks me out lol But I guess thats the point to it. Very creepy indeed.

The gif shows which scene Im referring too but it looks alot creepier in the movie lol The chick is tied up, her mouth is taped up and the room is very dark and out of no where something starts almost slithering across the room, you cant quite make out what it is until it gets closer to the chick and then it pops up behind her with these needle type things on his fingers and then goes about doing his thing. The first time I saw it it petrified me and Id look away, but I kept having to re watch that part over and over and dont ask me why but I guess I liked that feeling of being scared by it lol

And today I watched The Best of Me. This movie seems like your typical romance movie but all in all, its alot more than that. The story could have been developed alot more, but either way, I still enjoyed it and shed a few tears lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Sooooo. This is the best news Ive heard in a long time. Ive been so outa touch and didnt even know this was really going to happen until now. I means theres been talk, but talk is just talk. Now its REALLY happening weeeeew.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=115836

Sigourney Weaver/ Neill Blomkamp talk Aliens sequel.

Ive lost count of how many times I've watched this series of movies, some I've loved more than others but all in all, I have faith that this will be foking amazing and stand true to the Alien franchise.

Alien is more then just a movie to me. I discovered the wonderful and brilliant H R Giger (RIP) through watching these films and what followed was/is my obsession for his work. I've spent the better part of my life adoring this man and his creations. I hope his influence will remain in this new movie. xxx

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

@Aurora, I heard about the Machinist but I haven't tried to watch it. Donnie Darko is a great film. Ugh I forgot to include that on my post. It seems like you have a great taste when it comes to movie. I would definitely watch all your suggested films! *_*

@Aurora, I heard about the Machinist but I haven't tried to watch it. Donnie Darko is a great film. Ugh I forgot to include that on my post. It seems like you have a great taste when it comes to movie. I would definitely watch all your suggested films! *_*
    oh dam! If you watch any movie anytime soon plz let it be this one. Christian Bale is fakking incredible in this movie. Its not fast paced or any thing like that, little action and so on, but let yourself sink into the story and you will see how magnificent this film is

Oh just for the edit. Try not to Google to much about this movie if you do that kinda thing. It will just ruin it for you.

(I had a bad habit of googling movies (reviews) before watching them, but I learnt that doing that just gives things away and ruins the film.)
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 03-08-2015 at 04:56 PM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

A music vid I just posted in the other thread just reminded me of another awesome movie. The Cell. One flaw in this movie is the fact that Jennifer Lopez is in it. Typically I cant stand her, but its something I can look past when watching this movie. The story/ acting might be a tad sketchy but the visuals are mind blowing.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Nightcrawler. Brilliant movie!

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Have anyone watched this movie?

Have anyone watched this movie?
    I've already watched it, I didn't like it because it has less blood (lol) but the story is cleverly made. It's like playing a puzzle game.

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    I've already watched it, I didn't like it because it has less blood (lol) but the story is cleverly made. It's like playing a puzzle game.
    Oh! Thanks for the info. I would still love to watch it anyway.

Oh! Thanks for the info. I would still love to watch it anyway.
    No need for thanks! I know you love meeeeeeeeeee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast