+ Reply to Thread

Total loss of confidence in support staff.

Just read NanTAs thread on how he lost 670 dollars, a totally shocking story.
    I had a problem a few months ago when there was a maintenance to remove those treasure pocket items from the EM and on that maint they also vanished from my inventory. After sending a ticket, they sent me back a message saying something like send another ticket with basically the same information I had on the first ticket. Getting nowhere with that I stuck a post in the forum and a GM responded by saying, send another ticket. Well maybe 6 tickets later they sent me a message to send them a screen shot of the items purchased. My heart sank at that point as I just don't know how to take a screen shot. With the help of my wife we managed to take a picture of purchase with a smart phone and I forwarded it onto them via email. That was the last I heard from your support. I never lost as much as the poor guy above, but I know when it happened to me. It felt like I'd just been mugged. The fault was totally 100% of their doing. If you can do investigations into players accounts, then why didn't you just do one on my account and return the items or rp back to me. As I see it, I purchased items legally from your EM shop, and you took them off me without my permission, so in the eyes of the law is that not theft!
    Or do ynk have some clause in their terms and conditions to cover them for such an event.
    Your support team obviously failed their training course miserably.

Banned
    just bump your old tickets or send a new ticket referencing the # to your main ticket, if you keep replying to the same ticket it gets knocked down in line for being dealt with. so the more you reply, the longer it takes. just make another ticket with the title reference #"your ticket number here"

YNK is basically asking for a lawsuit. I have a laywer friend, ahem.

Banned
    Can you give me a ticket number for your Treasure Pockets that were removed? I will personally review the ticket and refund the Rohan Points for the items that were removed from your character.

long story short its rare any new people would dump money into this........... you dont want to lose your last remaining customers that spend money here

just saying
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Doesn't much matter.

For the dwindling number of players in this game you would think YNK would bend over to help the players. I really don't understand how they can be so mindless with these issues to peoples' accounts so frequently. Literally hardly anyone left in this game and they keep pushing more of them out the door. Logging this new server I thought I would see tons of people.... but again no.

Anyway.... the staff is now basically worthless. Unless there's a pretty big change up I don't see these threads going anywhere.

Just zzzzzzzzzz to the staff.

Edit:

Going back to that guy that lost out on 67k RPS, that guy lost his ass pretty bad. He bought an item, transferred it, and they returned the mace to the original account, but won't reverse ANY of the RP transactions.

They literally reversed EVERYTHING except for giving the guy his RP back. And even better that guy used the argument of "we look at it as an account issue." Dude - you saw it was traded via logs for nothing. You saw a perfect IP match. You saw he bought it for 67k rp. Now when the guy just asks for his money back (RP or cash, doesn't much matter), THEN you tell him "oh it's on a different account you didn't buy it with." I used to use 6 active accounts all with different gear for different chars. Every single day I moved items back and forth depending on how much RP I had on each. This NEVER used to be an issue with the older (and should I add a bit less thoughtless) crew.

Wtf kind of asinine argument is that?
    Last edited by krogger23; 07-30-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Commoner
    You could actually see tons of people lvling anywhere in town maps. You as well could see akhma full more than anytime.

670 bucks with nothing but a general message thats foul

GM WalkingDead retired

thats like 1 ps4 with game and controller just saying ^^

GM WalkingDead retired