+ Reply to Thread

Maintenance cash in.

Oh boy, did you notice that maint implemented all the changes that gona make money for them.
    Somehow low on their list is the 10mill for the 50+ chars, the class talisman still not appeared yet.
    Oh and they did fix the 8 hour HK screw up, but i'm sure they made plenty of profit before they fixed it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It appears very easy for you to find faults and conspiracy in everything.
    But that's okay, it's the easiest thing to do.

Can you however, find the merit in things as well. Other than your own achievements?

Try some constructive feedback next time. Perhaps people will heed your message with more care.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

There's all too many faults in this game, here's my constructive feedback. If the powers to be were to do their jobs proper and have things proof read and tested first before they implement them, then the game would run a lot smoother. ( measure it twice before you cut it comes to mind ) Is it possible for me to write something positive about this game, at this moment in time that answer is no. Reason being, in ran and jin i've burned my pc 24/7 for more than a year and I hesitate to say i've invested more than 5 thousand pounds getting my chars up to a decent pk standard. All that seems to have been in vain, All ynk staff seem to be concentrating on the new server and jin and ran are being neglected. I know its a global business and making money is the main driver for them. But for christs sake where is their loyalty to their customers! Do they really expect us to let our investments hang motionless on jin and ran servers till they rot away. I'm only intending to be here in this new server for hopefully a very short time, As soon as those class talismans are released I'm going straight back to jin. That's where my investment is and that's where I really want to play. Don't see the point on staying here just to see the same thing happen again, ie new server when funds have dried up!