+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ecash

Wink ecash

i dont know how i put that smiley face on the title D: bad smiley! youre supposed to be a mad face!

atzigan, i beg you, please consider getting rid of Ecash.

its BS. plain and simple BS. im not trying to be rude! seriously! but youre devaluing our points/cash/earnings by saying it takes 2-3 times more rps to purchase something if youre using rps that have been traded once before... thats like saying your dollar is worth less because you traded it to someone else before me! how do you justify ecash? how do you justify devaluing currency without a legitimate reason?

do you guys not understand how the EM tax works? do you not understand how to utilize it for maximum benefit? if devaluing currency is something youd try, then why not try increasing EM trades with a slightly higher EM tax? youd be removing more rps, which is the point of ecash. but instead of creating incentive for trade, youre discouraging it.

if anything, at least rethink these ridiculous ecash prices, please? a 50% increase in price wouldnt be nearly as (greedy) bad.
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-29-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

I think ecash is fine but the prices are not consistent. I think it should be a set in stone ratio where every 1 rp is for example 2.3 ecash (rounding to the nearest full) which means 99 rps is 228 ecash and 500 rps is 1150 ecash as long as the prices are consistent its fair. Then all that has to happen is weekly sales on certain items so people are more inclined to spend their ecash than hoard it which will keep the ecash supply low which keeps prices at a normal rate.

But one more thing I would like to bring up is making some EM items sealed so they can be traded. I think that we can eliminate the EM all together if I can just trade for example a costume and uni pres for that sword or trade 2 costumes for 100m crones etc. The only exception to this is character selling which I think should remain but use rps (you gain rps from selling chars and it costs rps to buy them).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

i know ive talked about the prices a lot lately, but really if you look at how much everything costs and how much it costs to maintain just 1 character every month, its completely utterly ridiculous lol...

GM's, i challenge you to make a list of everything you would put on a character every month without looking at the items prices until your list is completed and youve totaled everything up. then do the math on how many people will likely be able to afford this... then make a middle ground where say...50 dollars (for example) should be able to get you 3/4 equipped with temporary items. the point being, you should be able to fully equip your characters every month with all the availible items youd like....for a price you can actually afford. youd still have items like reinforcement stones, exp scrolls, buff scrolls, etc etc etc to sell on top of that. but you need to find that middle ground instead of just guessing (which im pretty sure is what youre doing) what a good price would be.
    Long Live Rohan!