+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    Go ahead call me out. This should be interesting.
    when you say it like that I really dont want to call you out :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Ah Strell wimps out on us. Darn, this forum could use some entertainment, it's kinda dull these days :/
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    when you say it like that I really dont want to call you out :P
    DOOOO ITTTTTT. I'm curious. Like my edited post says as long as you're not posting my personal information your good. If you would rather send me a private message to be safe you can do that as well.

And what is this "Playwith" stuff, YNK no longer has Rohan or Playwith is some kind of new division of YNK?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

DOOOO ITTTTTT. I'm curious. Like my edited post says as long as you're not posting my personal information your good. If you would rather send me a private message to be safe you can do that as well.
    ok....

I think verenbaen is actually koph because although koph proclaims that he is no longer interested in rohan and into the pharmaceutical game he lurks in our raidcall for hours upon hours keeping up to date on everything thats going on in rohan (the guild situation as well as cheats tips tricks and bug abuses). Koph also offered to make a certain somebody 2 +18 rulers and a +17 ruler for an undisclosed amount of money and summon a group of players to their own private version of upper gratt.

Need help? PM me

ok....

I think verenbaen is actually koph because although koph proclaims that he is no longer interested in rohan and into the pharmaceutical game he lurks in our raidcall for hours upon hours keeping up to date on everything thats going on in rohan (the guild situation as well as cheats tips tricks and bug abuses). Koph also offered to make a certain somebody 2 +18 rulers and a +17 ruler for an undisclosed amount of money and summon a group of players to their own private version of upper gratt.
    I mean, close enough. *wink wink*
    Quit.

Banned
    ok....

Lol I can promise you I'm not Kophy. I didn't know about this game until October of 2013 when I applied to work here. Pretty good conspiracy theory though. Besides I live in Southern California doesn't Kophy live in England or somewhere in Europe?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    I mean, close enough. *wink wink*
    -.- /shakes fist

You're not helping!

Lol I can promise you I'm not Koph. I didn't know about this game until October of 2013 when I applied to work here. Pretty good conspiracy theory though. Besides I live in Southern California doesn't Kophy live in England or somewhere in Europe?
    Koph's parents are wealthy enough to relocate him and he lives in 'merica like you :P

how can you even know about koph he wasnt playing the game when you were a GM!

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Koph's parents are wealthy enough to relocate him and he lives in 'merica like you :P

how can you even know about koph he wasnt playing the game when you were a GM!
    Had no clue he lived here totally thought he was overseas. He has been posting on the forums since I started working here, he has stopped recently been when I was first starting he posted more often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast