+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Peasant

Verenbaen, Refund rps to my account >"<

Dear Verenbaen,
    I bought a epic mace from EM for 67k rps

Then I transferred it to my 2nd account, then you said it is scammed item and need to remove it from my 2nd account, and you said you cant refund rps to my account. Related ticket #210375:

I sent tickets from my 2 accounts to prove that they are my accounts, and I want my rps back.
    How do we, the players know what item is safe to buy on EM? And what term on ToS that does not allow player having more than 2 accounts and transferring items between them?

Regards,
    Nam
    Last edited by NamTA; 07-29-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    1xx - Templar

Peasant
    LMAO, they deleted most of my tickets, and keep silence here.
    1xx - Templar

There logic is that, if you transfer the mace to another acc and its not still on the account you bought it, it no longer belongs to you it belongs to ynk.
    With other words, when you switch it over to another acc you just burned your refund.

should just submit a ticket asking to quote which part of the ToS is preventing them from refunding your rps.

How are you transferring the item? in-game character to character or via Em? The way i am reading the GM response is like this: "If you drop your 90K RPS worth of item from your inventory and someone picked it up, then both players are screwed." Did i read that right, GM? Do you like my analysis??

Banned
    As stated in the ticket each account is separate from any other account. When an item is purchased on one account it belongs to that account, when the item is traded, sold on the em or any other way leaving the purchasing account it is now the property of that new account. Should the item be removed from the new account no refund will be given to the old account as it has given away the item.

Don't you feel now like you've been robbing people of their money with this bull*hit? Tell me honestly. I don't know this namta guy/girl but this is just stupid, that even if smb buys something off YOUR webpage, they still get they stuff confiscated without any refund. You just robbed a person for 670$, what that makes you feel like? like a 670$ richer guy? Now you can boost to your higher-ups about how You got another 670$. It is your webpage, so deal with your problems which occur on it. Why this mace wasn't taken out earlier? Only when smb buys stuff you start to look into these matters? How can a person be sure what to buy or what to not buy? Ask you? yeah yeah, make an alt acc, don't tell anyone about it, make a ticket and wait for your reply. A person had needed amount of rp on 1 account, ofc he would use those rp to buy mace. It would be stupid to charge extra 70k rp just to buy it on other account. I'm very disappointed in your actions. Pure robbing.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 07-30-2014 at 01:29 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    As stated in the ticket each account is separate from any other account. When an item is purchased on one account it belongs to that account, when the item is traded, sold on the em or any other way leaving the purchasing account it is now the property of that new account. Should the item be removed from the new account no refund will be given to the old account as it has given away the item.
    What is the term of service that you follow to remove my item from my account? I bought it by my 1st account from EM, it belongs my 1st account, I traded it to my 2nd account, it belongs to my 2nd account.
    1xx - Templar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    That's retarded. If the item comes from a compromised account, and has been purchased on EM, you HAVE to refund the account that bought it, no matter the item being in 1st or 2nd account. 2nd account spent nothing, item removed. 1st account spent ecash, it's refunded. Both 3 accounts come in the previous state as it was before the account was compromised.

Shall the account had not been compromised, that item wouldn't have been put on IM, hence the account who bought it wouldn't had not been off 67.000ecash. That's what I call a full restoration of both 3 accounts involved into that compromised thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NamTA View Post
    What is the term of service that you follow to remove my item from my account? I bought it by my 1st account from EM, it belongs my 1st account, I traded it to my 2nd account, it belongs to my 2nd account.
    Not even. Item compromised is returned to original owner. You spent 67.000 rps buying that item, hence why you should be refunded and the guy who sold it should be removed his rps/ecash. If there's a proof of your purchase of an item that comes from a compromised account, then you HAVE to be refunded, no matter where the item is stored because

1) you spent rps on something that shouldn't even have been on EM.
    2) item has been returned to original owner
    3) you're still in a loss of 67.000 rps while the original owner of that item got it back. That's not normal.

Oh and the guy who sold it should be either removed his rps, either be banned.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-30-2014 at 04:21 AM.