+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EM suggestion

EM suggestion

So ive been lately having problem with em transaction.We all know that you can get ecash in game by selling stuff and then use it on IM(everything is 3 times more expensive) or EM.But theres a problem when you want to buy something from IM you can choose how to pay with rps or with ecash but when youre trying to buy something from EM theres no option like that... It may have no sence for some ppl but rps you have to pay with real money and ecash you can earn in game... imagine how frustrating it is that you have lets say 5k rps and 2,5k ecash and you try to buy SES for 300 ecash/rps and you have no choise than pay for it with rps(somehow it have priority) so later you have less rps to spend on IM,cause youre forced to pay with rps.Not sure if its dirty trick from developers or just noone from stuff see problem in it.But if im going to donate i would like to choose the way how to spend my rps so add buttons with way to pay on em with ecash of rps....

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Business man, business.

I am pretty sure it's intended like this.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

But i would still want to read what server stuff have to say about that

Im beeing totaly ignored by server staff.Thank you....

Send a ticket my friend so that they can hear your voice.
    No Game, No Life~

I did.Look what i got:

"Thank you for contacting support and for your EM suggestions! We will forward those suggestions to our team, but cant promise right now changes.
    Was this something that was changed or was this always a problem for you?
    If you have a screenshot from the changes, please provide us those so we can attach them to your suggestions!"

and

"We sincerely apologize for anything that may have caused you pertaining to this concern. Then again, as mentioned
    by GM Sineiday, this concern has been added as a suggestion though we are never promising for any changes for now.
    Let us both be positive and wait for further announcement for possible changes. If you still have further questions
    or inquiry with regards to Rohan, please feel free to contact us again."

Im not satisfied with both answers ive got

This is actually how it is intended because they want to get rid of that heavily discounted RP so you have to add more.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

No its wasting rps that you had to pay(legal way).Unfair in my opinion i want to choose to use rps or ecash on em

Quote Originally Posted by ayanamisan2000 View Post
    No its wasting rps that you had to pay(legal way).Unfair in my opinion i want to choose to use rps or ecash on em
    Yeah it is intended because they want you to get rid of that heavily discounted rp (charged rps) so you have to add more (because you dont have the ecash to cover IM purchases).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

In that case for lame support,no interest in improving game ill just quit and theyll never get single penny from me...