Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I have never been in a guild that are more than 120+ online in a day lol. It looks like everyone is in new server even though I've seen so many negative about the new server. I bet all the people that are complaining about the new server are playing

P.S I love new server and doesn't matter what's going to end up later. Once it gets horrible then you can alwys take a break.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    I have never been in a guild that are more than 120+ online in a day lol. It looks like everyone is in new server even though I've seen so many negative about the new server. I bet all the people that are complaining about the new server are playing

P.S I love new server and doesn't matter what's going to end up later. Once it gets horrible then you can alwys take a break.
    I actually like the new server too at least for now only the future can tell and I got 71% dd maces and +18 rings to fall back on if isen dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Who did support your retarded options? Oh ye, your imaginary ghosts.
    Nothing is gone, lmfao, people gota learn2read.

Lol @ lori 24/7 grind, see, I told you you love to add bs in your posts. It's what retards do.
    uhh the people in the thread which obviously includes atzigan who made the proposed change the official change. And who are you trying to fool lori been doing the 24/7 rohan for ages thats why we love her.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I actually like the new server too at least for now only the future can tell and I got 71% dd maces and +18 rings to fall back on if isen dies.

uhh the people in the thread which obviously includes atzigan who made the proposed change the official change. And who are you trying to fool lori been doing the 24/7 rohan for ages thats why we love her.
    You need to get ur posts straight, you have no clue how dumb you are now.
    First of all, the 2 first stage prizes were delayed and were not to be given out in the same day, like you "suggested". Then, we are now talking about the talisman and the ticket, and not about the "suggestions" that you made and were not applied.
    Last edited by Bledo; 07-29-2014 at 02:55 PM.

I guess I'm glad only one person is getting tali+6. All we have to do is give more suggestion and we can make this server better. Aztigan is helping us and other GM to make it happen. Everything can't be done fast so all we have to do is just keep helping to make the server balance. Stop leaving negative or raging over the forum. That's what kids do in COD.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    You need to get ur posts straight, you have no clue how dumb you are now.
    First of all, the 2 first stage prizes were delayed and were not to be given out in the same day, like you "suggested". Then, we are now talking about the talisman and the ticket, and not about the "suggestions" that you made and were not applied.
    I didnt suggest that I requested it for starters and we are talking about the talisman and ticket suggestion that I made which is what changed with this event and they were applied can you read the original post?

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    I guess I'm glad only one person is getting tali+6. All we have to do is give more suggestion and we can make this server better. Aztigan is helping us and other GM to make it happen. Everything can't be done fast so all we have to do is just keep helping to make the server balance. Stop leaving negative or raging over the forum. That's what kids do in COD.
    The only people complaining are those who are looking to take advantage of the GMs listening to the players.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    The only people complaining are those who are looking to take advantage of the GMs listening to the players.
    I doubt we'd find anyone saying a tali club +12 with talisman +7 will not produce OP templar on ubersteroids. Not even the GMs who did realize it was overpowered. Except bledo and ken's friends who are saying that it's not OP because we "supposedly" have a zerg ready for it. That's not the right way of thinking sorry. We want a healthy game which provides fun, not a server Jin-like where all the temps are geared at least with tali +12 talisman +6 1shotting everything that moves.

Yet we are all ok for a tali+6 as reward (considering the reinforcement rates, that's a pretty cool reward for 115) and a talisman +6, considering how hardcore (and expensive) is the grinding to 115 within one month. I highly doubt anyone going to pass +12 given the current rates of reinforcements on Isen.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-29-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Well he can because its a +6 ticket meaning he can get a chimera +12 and turn it into a tali +0 then +6 that tali weapon.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Well he can because its a +6 ticket meaning he can get a chimera +12 and turn it into a tali +0 then +6 that tali weapon.
    yea thats what I meant, he's getting a tali +6 with that ticket, but he can also +12 craft IF blueprint V drop one day (not gonna happen considering rates lmao).

Btw, I've found out what's your character.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    yea thats what I meant, he's getting a tali +6 with that ticket, but he can also +12 craft IF blueprint V drop one day (not gonna happen considering rates lmao).
    hes not getting a tali +6 hes getting a +6 ticket which means if his chimera is +0 his chimera will be +6 if his crafted wand I is +12 it will be +18.

Btw, I've found out what's your character.
    Uhoh I hope not

Need help? PM me