Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The magical talisman +6 is not 100 all stats that just the regular talisman +6 for the record.
    The Talisman is...magical!
    It changed, I was looking into the +100 Talismans, which are the ones we're going to give.

They are the (STAT) Talisman (Sealed) +6

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    So no rewards for people that reaches lvl 100-114?
    No in this event, As it would take forever to load assorted prizes. But I don't close out the idea of giving rewards to players who reach level 100+ in another event.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    The Talisman is...magical!
    It changed, I was looking into the +100 Talismans, which are the ones we're going to give.

They are the (STAT) Talisman (Sealed) +6
    Indeed there was no science involved in that transformation. Can you comment if rohan talisman event will be taking place in the upcoming months?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Indeed there was no science involved in that transformation. Can you comment if rohan talisman event will be taking place in the upcoming months?
    I cant make a comment on this yet. As the release date for all events and content is pending for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I cant make a comment on this yet. As the release date for all events and content is pending for approval.
    Quite ambiguous ok let me rephrase:

Would you like to host another rohan talisman event on all servers (isen included)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quite ambiguous ok let me rephrase:

Would you like to host another rohan talisman event on all servers (isen included)
    With the proper modifications such as not letting Talismans go above 150 stats or more, I would potentially do so. But the good thing about Isen would be that we can make items available in the Power Badge Mall as well. Until users don't make further progression in the game I can't make talisman events. If I ever have an event like that soon to happen I'll make sure to involve the community, as it is fun and good to do so ^^

Pff that so nice that u decided to change the rewards when peopel already putted the max effort for those prizes , And payed too much money for scrolls and packs , Now whats the point of being one of the first 115 chars in server?
    And lets not forget that prize that only 115 should get will be also available for other peopel in future so its kinda useless , Fail again.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    Pff that so nice that u decided to change the rewards when peopel already putted the max effort for those prizes , And payed too much money for scrolls and packs , Now whats the point of being one of the first 115 chars in server?
    And lets not forget that prize that only 115 should get will be also available for other peopel in future so its kinda useless , Fail again.
    What do you mean putting the max effort for these prizes? It wasn't before now announced what the prizes are, anyway. The point is they get a free +6 reinforcement ticket and a +6 talisman. I guess you don't know how too hard it is to reinforce **** given the rates that everyone whines about, angry moron. It's fine kinda.

if I am lvl 60 and make lvl 70 before event starts and i'm already in guild I will get crone rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    What do you mean putting the max effort for these prizes? It wasn't before now announced what the prizes are, anyway. The point is they get a free +6 reinforcement ticket and a +6 talisman. I guess you don't know how too hard it is to reinforce **** given the rates that everyone whines about, angry moron. It's fine kinda.
    I ownder if u really know a single **** about whats happening ... It was announced that the prizes are Tali's weapon of choice +12 and a talisman magical +7 of choice . Dont talk if u dont know.
    You really dont care cause u couldn't get that 115 level so shut the fk up and let peopel with at least half brain to talk
    Maybe you should've look before u posted that comment. what u have to say now ? angry moron
    Last edited by xAGIxNUBx; 07-29-2014 at 01:15 AM.