+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    you think you think you think, that all you have been saying.
    because using your brain is something you are unable to do?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Got chimera club and chimera armor set already so Having both reward tomorrow would be awesome. Drop rate is really horrible.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    because using your brain is something you are unable to do?
    At least when I "use" my brain to "think" about something, I get that "thinking" straight to make right facts. Not like you, thinking about something for the half then in the another half add bs and lies that comes out of your retarded imagination so you be like "oh im cool, i feel like knowing everything".

At least when I "use" my brain to "think" about something, I get that "thinking" straight to make right facts. Not like you, thinking about something for the half then in the another half add bs and lies that comes out of your retarded imagination so you be like "oh im cool, i feel like knowing everything".
    Except I am right most of the time and I dont have a fear of being wrong. I'm sorry should I just silence you with the notification that you are a nonfactor? only person listening is fatvala I wonder how that makes you feel.

@Flip: what lvl are you? im at 78 now with just chim staff probably shoulda gone to instance more.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Except I am right most of the time and I dont have a fear of being wrong. I'm sorry should I just silence you with the notification that you are a nonfactor? only person listening is fatvala I wonder how that makes you feel.

@Flip: what lvl are you? im at 78 now with just chim staff probably shoulda gone to instance more.
    Having a fear of wrong things, and not having a fear about bs things are two different things. So basically you are....,A factor? Since when? Oh wait, its another bs story that you made the half of it from your retarded imagination, nothing really important.
    Last edited by Bledo; 07-28-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Having a fear of wrong things, and not having a fear about bs things are two different things. So basically you are....,A factor? Since when? Oh wait, its another bs story that you made the half of it from your retarded imagination, nothing really important.
    Wait so you think you are a factor? lol I have always been a factor if I log in I get things done you died to my agi dhan 4 times in a row and you were not afk (too poar for a hk?) dont be silly but I appreciate your anger towards me now kindly keep your mouth shut about matters that dont concern you since you are not in my guild so you dont fall into the "we" category.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Wait so you think you are a factor? lol I have always been a factor if I log in I get things done you died to my agi dhan 4 times in a row and you were not afk (too poar for a hk?) dont be silly but I appreciate your anger towards me now kindly keep your mouth shut about matters that dont concern you since you are not in my guild so you dont fall into the "we" category.
    did I say something about being factor or not? It's you who brought the subject for some reason. Ye see that's what you think, yet it's what you think, so stop acting like people have to agree with you, or that they are already agreed . You died 1vs1 in tsb, you died in ruler etc etc, nobody is perfect in this game, everyone dies at some moment. I'm not mad at you, your retarded/bs/useless/lies posts are what amaze me. If you don't want me to "interfere on your posts" don't make it bs retarded comments like you.
    Last edited by Bledo; 07-28-2014 at 06:09 PM.

its 40mill reward, its 10mill pouch x3 for stage 2
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

did I say something about being factor or not? It's you who brought the subject for some reason. Ye see that's what you think, yet it's what you think, so stop acting like people have to agree with you, or that they are already agreed . You died 1vs1 in tsb, you died in ruler etc etc, nobody is perfect in this game, everyone dies at some moment. I'm not mad at you, your retarded/bs/useless/lies posts are what amaze me. If you don't want me to "interfere on your posts" don't make it bs retarded comments like you.
    lolwhat? you could never kill me solo you are imagining things.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    lolwhat? you could never kill me solo you are imagining things.
    yahh ofcourse! Lies are bad for health, especially yours iceyy.