+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tbh dumb move

Like I said in previous posts reinforcement rates have to be ridiculously good to be able to go through 2 weapons and 2 sets of armour and 4 rings. I dont think they thought that far into this. As for the other servers I think ran and jin should merge together now and both rates together on 1 server. Ran server never has problems with forging or reinforcing and I really see absolutely no reason to want to play jin over isen or ran.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Like I said in previous posts reinforcement rates have to be ridiculously good to be able to go through 2 weapons and 2 sets of armour and 4 rings. I dont think they thought that far into this. As for the other servers I think ran and jin should merge together now and both rates together on 1 server. Ran server never has problems with forging or reinforcing and I really see absolutely no reason to want to play jin over isen or ran.
    That's funny, I see no reason to play Ran or Isen over Jin. Ran = epics/upgrades, Isen = nerfed forged gear, craft gear dominates.

If they were smart they would promote Jin as the server for farmers/forging, but, they aren't lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I'm talking about the game in general. Just for example, look at all the positive feedback for Jin's new boosted rates event on friday lol. Some poor bastard I was talking to in game failed making his weapon glacial 10x in a row. How much fun is that? -50 bucks on pres stones and NOTHING, plus whatever he already spent on option/pres stones to get his serpent split how it was. 100+ bucks on a single weapon and its not even finished yet...screw that lol. That just pisses people off and makes them not play/spend more. Even on the new server wait til some "new" player spends 100 bucks and he's lucky if he gets 1, super lucky if he gets 2 chimera pieces to +12 because he just saw his money getting pissed away on FAIL FAIL FAIL...that's a "great" way to keep players.
    Nope, we're all sticky with chimera +6. that's fine. I mean when you realizes it takes up to 20 tries to make a chimea +6, you WON'T try +12. On Jin, you could get +6 between 1 and 5 tries. What's that goddamn rate for +12 ? If the rate is the same as obtaining 777 in dung, then im fine with it on the server because no1 going to have it lmao.

In like 3 years, no one rolled a damn 7 7 7.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-27-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    That's funny, I see no reason to play Ran or Isen over Jin. Ran = balanced pvp, Isen = nerfed forged gear, craft gear dominates. (I admit that aside from selling stuff I dont see much potential on isen).

If they were smart they would promote Jin as the server for farmers/forging, but, they aren't lol.
    Jin is so dead they should just merge I know you will blabla complain but you will adjust I have no worry about that.

Need help? PM me

what exactly is a long time there has not even been 1 maint for that server. 5 days and you are all going ape**** over the rates like its never going to change atzigan commented multiple times that the rates are not set in stone and they are looking to make the correct change the 1st time instead of having it change from time to time.
    i would like you to read again? not going ape*** over the rates on isen server. if i wanted rates i would play on jin or ran and i am playing on jin i just stated it out there

the PROBLEM with isen server and what makes me mad about it is that the gms goes out with we make a more balanced server not as money heavy. we let u guys buy chimera for crones.
    but that server is more money dependant then jin or ran. NOT because of the rates but because of the dumb idea of making opaniel armor. we all know how overpowered and unstoppable the at least jin templars with +18 opaniel club with stones on are. i dont even wanna think about giving them a equal armor to make +18 to and stone up. how those templars will be.

and then what will happen with everyone who cannot spend rps to make their "free" armor + and put stones in it every week? glacial armor will be worthless on that server, forging in general will be worthless on that server its all about making your freaking wep and armors + for rps

this is nothing they can just fix during next maintance because this is what this server is all about! just a way for them to get more money and thanks to their lies they killed the other two servers since everyone move to isen because its suppose to be balanced. well maybe it is now when everyone is under lvl 50. but enjoy your late game templars and you guys will see the new server is worse then the other two. AT LEAST those servers have better exp and forging rates and drop for that matter and on those servers glacial and forging in general wont be worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    i would like you to read again? not going ape*** over the rates on isen server. if i wanted rates i would play on jin or ran and i am playing on jin i just stated it out there

the PROBLEM with isen server and what makes me mad about it is that the gms goes out with we make a more balanced server not as money heavy. we let u guys buy chimera for crones.
    but that server is more money dependant then jin or ran. NOT because of the rates but because of the dumb idea of making opaniel armor. we all know how overpowered and unstoppable the at least jin templars with +18 opaniel club with stones on are. i dont even wanna think about giving them a equal armor to make +18 to and stone up. how those templars will be.
    its always been a templar game even if they capped the weapons at tier 5 it would be the same problem.
    and then what will happen with everyone who cannot spend rps to make their "free" armor + and put stones in it every week? glacial armor will be worthless on that server, forging in general will be worthless on that server its all about making your freaking wep and armors + for rps
    power arena is 2 times a day if you lose both thats 10 badges or 1 spirit stone if you win both thats 2 badges or 2 spirit stones if you win one and lose one its 15 which is also 2 spirit stones. You can also purchase 100% pres (it doesnt give 20% success rate) on the badge exchange and you probably wont have to put stones in everything since you will want skill def armour and tasset. Eventually it will be fine right now you only have 1 char in 2 months people are gonna have 2 or more and just collect power badges like crazy. You can also make +4 stones in game coupled with the 100% pres to reinforce ingame you are not completely screwed. Not to mention while weapon farming is going to be unstable you can still make a lot by selling SES and crones to purchase spirit stones and reinforcement from the IM as well.
    this is nothing they can just fix during next maintance because this is what this server is all about! just a way for them to get more money and thanks to their lies they killed the other two servers since everyone move to isen because its suppose to be balanced. well maybe it is now when everyone is under lvl 50. but enjoy your late game templars and you guys will see the new server is worse then the other two. AT LEAST those servers have better exp and forging rates and drop for that matter and on those servers glacial and forging in general wont be worthless
    Isen is a work in progress with positive suggestions and feedback changes can be made. I suggested an incremental reinforcement system before and the rates will be changed. There are things that the GMs can do this is not a forced update from korea have a little faith and if you would rather not then ran is always an option for you.

Need help? PM me

Isen is a work in progress with positive suggestions and feedback changes can be made. I suggested an incremental reinforcement system before and the rates will be changed. There are things that the GMs can do this is not a forced update from korea have a little faith and if you would rather not then ran is always an option for you.
    WTF?! im not talking about the rates bro! what im talking about is that no matter what you have to buy the reinforcmentstones for rps! and to make it +18 you need VERY many and then u need the 7 day stones that adds stats onthem at all time THATS my point -.- idgf about the rates just saying that forged items be pis.s and s.hit on this server and pay to win is all that matters you cant free play this server not later on when everyone lvled

sure yes u can sell some stuff here and there as a free player to earn a small amount of rps but ye... thats hard i cant even sell my 3x 115 characters been trying for 2 months + now ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bellarice View Post
    WTF?! im not talking about the rates bro! what im talking about is that no matter what you have to buy the reinforcmentstones for rps! and to make it +18 you need VERY many and then u need the 7 day stones that adds stats onthem at all time THATS my point -.- idgf about the rates just saying that forged items be pis.s and s.hit on this server and pay to win is all that matters you cant free play this server not later on when everyone lvled

sure yes u can sell some stuff here and there as a free player to earn a small amount of rps but ye... thats hard i cant even sell my 3x 115 characters been trying for 2 months + now ;D
    This is still about rates you would not care about having to make crafted gear +6/12/18 etc if the rates were fair and it only took 10 attempts.

Need help? PM me