+ Reply to Thread
    Commoner

The infos about 40% stats

In general, you get 9% or 10% % ra/mele/hp on glacial parts, im not sure about the 10% since I didn't get more than 9% far until now, and 5% stats on 7x 8x weapons. Yeh so glacial weapons remain in game but with 40% stats.
    Last edited by Bledo; 07-26-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Banned
    Rofl...so epic...Isen server pretty much = Jin server with the option limits nobody wanted.

Glacial too OP with 6x but let those stupid craft weapons get +xxx to 3 stats, 35% attack, and 4 other options lol.

Commoner
    People can't even make +12 chimera lol, the rate is literately 0%. Have you seen bossdrop rates? People been trying to get r2 bosses, akhma bosses to drop and they cant.

Banned
    No I haven't seen any of the rates or drops on the new server. Isen literally addressed none of my major complaints on Jin server...why would I bother to go restart, regear, and relevel there?

I'm tired of blunt mastery being so broken...that wasn't addressed.

I'm tired of farming for forge parts being rather pointless since they made craft/spirit stones so good...that was made worse on Isen when they nerfed forged drops. They should have nerfed stupid ass spirit stones instead.

I'm tired of fail gamble rates on everything you do...apparently that's still an issue on Isen.

I'm tired of OP scrolls. They could have easily stopped selling 50% that everyone hates on other servers...but nah, wait til Isen to do that...but still sell 30%. I was a little excited when I thought it was going to be 10% purchasable in game for crone...20% max cash could get you but nah...30% lolz.

I'm tired of everything being so damn expensive...see above...mainly do to fail gamble rates on everything and so many stupid temporary items. In all fairness they made it a little better buy making spirit stones more accessible in game, but I'd still rather they just nerfed the stupid things a bit so they are more balanced with forged gear.

And the best part...they act like they're going to deflate stats a bit so the game plays a bit more like it did back in the day. What does this amount too? Nerf forge drops while craft are more OP anyhow. Remove reinforceable boss drops but add in armor with craploads of stats and boss drops with set bonuses? Lolz...seriously?

Now when this server flops, which it is obviously going to as its no more fun/balanced, and really gives no more bang for your buck then Jin/Ran...we end up with a tiny population split amongst 3 servers instead of 2 lol. I'd have been more happy if the morons in Korea just agreed to nerf blunt mastery already, and the gms here just gave us some better forge rates on Jin and a literally slash the price of everything on the IM in half forever, and nerfed scrolls across the board. But...none of that is ever going to happen...so enjoy Isen I guess lol.

Commoner
    man... why are u posting this here? I'm just giving out infos about the weapon stats, you don't need to post ur sadness here. ya know.