+ Reply to Thread

Angry Soooo??? Where is the forge rate succes for jin server????

I spend $40 trying t0 reinforce my ferkhan club 0!!!!!! to +6........... i have 5 fails, it says in forum event reinforcement succes since 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm server jin..... thanks god is forge event i cant imagine no event at all -_- .... So tell me Rohan how was your forge event? it was only me or it was to all "rohanians"

att: truly yours a happy customer

Banned
    I think its everyone. I tried some scrap items and rates seemed bad. Some other guy was logged in saying he failed to make ancient 10x in a row. Its like the gms are determined to chase players off or something. Just give Jin the rates like we had last time we had the Ran bonus event...I doubt anyone would complain...and it might actually make for a few happy customers.

yup ,everything just failed ,i burned all my stuff lol -_______-

Banned
    haha, 1 success on 6 tries for a rare piece, so bad gms, so bad, why do you hate your customers so much?

$40 spend and all fail!!!!! money leechers

It was 6-8 pm on the friday they announced it

There wasn't an event, GMs are full.of zhets they lied

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    It was 6-8 pm on the friday they announced it
    forum says 5-7 then he says 6-8 after i post this, i try 2 more times and fail!!!!!!!!!, like i said money leechers, no event forge

That's gotta be one of the dumbest moves by YNK (yet again).

The players are generally already on "their last leg" with YNK. We've been screwed over how many times. When you open a new server, you would EXPECT to have extremely HIGH forging rates, reinforcement rates, exp, drop rates, etc.

But no. Lol. I actually manned up and installed this game again, got to level 20, got 0 drops (besides some measly crones), uninstalled again. I should have known better. It is pretty clear they haven't learned where they went wrong.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.