+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs down Crone Removal from ISEN - is this a joke?

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21987

Lol, just LOL ! Sooo.. U guys (devs) give us (players) this whole rewards for lvling yea? Sooo.. now its bad thing cuz some players prefer crones than ****ty soul stones that are useless?? Cmn 2str and stuff... Maybe if that soulstones was better they wont sell it for crones? Maybe if drop rates will be "normal" (atleast like on Ran) they will not sell them for crones..

Dev: here U go "player" as reward for your time in this game i will give u some useless soulstoes kkk ;>

Player: ymm.. okk, thx. (fk they are rly useless, i will sell them atleast i will have some crones 4start)

Dev: WTF!! GM!! Ban Hammer Him!

So now, lets ban players and remove all 30slot bags!!!!! And Than all players who multiple log in game, they earn 2much crones from minor and inter Dungeons.

u should be happy they not lettin ppl exploit the game because thats what ruined jin

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post

Lol, just LOL ! Sooo.. U guys (devs) give us (players) this whole rewards for lvling yea? Sooo.. now its bad thing cuz some players prefer crones than ****ty soul stones that are useless?? Cmn 2str and stuff... Maybe if that soulstones was better they wont sell it for crones? Maybe if drop rates will be "normal" (atleast like on Ran) they will not sell them for crones..

Dev: here U go "player" as reward for your time in this game i will give u some useless soulstoes kkk ;>

Player: ymm.. okk, thx. (fk they are rly useless, i will sell them atleast i will have some crones 4start)

So now, lets ban players and remove all 30slot bags!!!!! And Than all players who multiple log in game, they earn 2much crones from minor and inter Dungeons.
    You're not being serious. Or you haven't read the post thoroughly. Unless, of course, you're deliberately 'misunderstanding' the issue.
    As stated in said GM post, the issue is not the sale of stones - but, let's reiterate:

You are able to sell the unused stones without repercussions but you can't create characters for the sole purpose of selling these stones.
    The fact that one has to make chars over and over again in order to gain crones through said quest should be the slightest clue that it is not intended to be used like that. That's either naivety or abuse.
    Since deciding which of the two is near impossible - one can only assume the latter.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    and what will U say about that 30slot bags? lol THEY make possible to create character one after another and THEY created that useless stones, and now THEY call the alarm? What is illegal of creating character lvl 10 and instead 30slot bag,or useless soulstones u get like 40-50? k crone? Why they did not make emergency maintenance and fix that? For their mistakes again will pay players?
    Proove plz that all that players (i did not do it) created that characters tor that silly 50k crone, maybe they allocate skills or stars wrong? ;> and created another and another 1? maybe they learn the game? and cant decide what character they want 2play? ^^
    And they say, they will remove all crones ... but what with already well spend crones? hmm?

That's what one would call an excuse.

Used to do that when I was little and didn't make my homework. Again.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28

Nothing about creating multiple characters and selling stuff in game for crones.

Because those are the forum guidelines.

What you are looking for is the ToS and this ToS clearly states that one should not abuse game bugs or unintended game design flaws.
    The punishment on doing so may result in a banned account.

Instead of banning, however, they only delete that what has been gained. The money (in crones), not the character's progress.

They didnt mind if you sold the spirit stones once its about people who intentionally made lvl 10 chars to sell the spirit stones then delete the char and repeat.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post

It's the same with rohanopoly. People making a lot of accounts for free rohanopoly coins instead of contributing to the company. Why wouldn't PWI ban people if they're making tons of chars to lvl 10 and sell the stones for Crones, when they should be farming themselves. Sure, once, twice, third time. But over and over again to make 5 mil for a chimera, or 15 mil to get chimera weapon and armor ? Penance *cough*

Lazy fgts. That's all.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

I saw someone selling a bleepton of 30 slot bags for 250k each at Gh yesterday..