+ Reply to Thread

Scout's Hero skill "Reinforce Action" is not working

As stated in the title, the Scout hero skill "Reinforce Action" is not working. The buff its suposed to provide Ranged Skill Damage %. However, even at lvl 7 wich is +40% Ranged skill dmg according to the skill there is no boost in dmg during normal attacks, ranged skills nor anything.

In other words, the buff is currently a null buff wich does nothing at all. Its been tested using skills versus monsters at long distance (30 meters) and even at close distance (1-10 meters). Even with all these tests there is no sign of the skills working or anything.

As a weak build in pvp, its even more unfair for us to have one of out hero skills bugged so it doesnt even work at all.

I sent a ticket a month ago without response. Why focus so much about talismans and such when there are still bugged skills around ?

I will log into the game and gather screenshots if some1 actually takes a look into this bug. its actually a old bug

I can confirms this bug. GM please fix this critical bug.

not much a gm can do other than send a report of this skill not functioning correctly to the dev team.