+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Old Bug

Wink An Old Bug

Dear SealOnline Team,

With your desire of wanting us to remain at the game had really made us stay and we really do looking forward on receiving good news from you guys about everything in this game as well. However, this is the only bug that concerns me a lot because it hasn't fixed since a few years ago.This bug has caused alot of hassle on the players. you have to re-login after entering every warp in order to "make" the skill functional and yes, this bug is the "Combo Master" of a Berserker. I'm not sure if it is the Combo Master's bug or Radiant Attack's bug but pls investigate. What I need is an explanation, your difficulties and the developer's plan on this. I hope this thread will not be ignored and any reasons that was told I will accept it and wait patiently if I must. I just need clarifications.

Sorry for any wrong grammar or anything, i just want to make it formal so that u guys will read it

Regards,
    Your loyal player

Yeah , I play berserker too, i think the bug is Radiant attack bonus damage doesn't increase at critical attack ( the green number ), radiant attack only increase at normal attack (yellow number ) when combo. it suppose increase the critical.. but it doesn't..

actually i have tested it a lot
    its not Radiant attack's problem
    its the combo master itself..
    with the description saying "combo enhance 50", i guess its the increase of critical dmg by 50% of the original critical dmg
    meaning it deals 3x usual dmg e.g : 6000(normal dmg)+6000(normal critical)+6000(Combo Master)
    Radiant attack adds the dmg base on board dmg only e.g : normal dmg = 6000+1800 = 7800, when crits = (6000+6000+6000)+1800 = 19800
    its pretty small if u ask me, i dunno if it is a bug but the main problem is the Combo Master
    if you use relog-in method, the coefficient of the dmg given by combo master is 100%, meaning = 6000(normal attack)+6000(critical)+12000(Combo Master)=24000
    so i dont knw the bug is that "bonus dmg" or the "lessened dmg" but definitely it got problems

not only that, in PVP, Combo Master is totally malfunction
    and also the legendary bug that i always remember is when u die in pvp, ALL of your passive skills will be TOTALLY MALFUNCTIONED
    meaning your Instinct will go off upon your revival
    AND you see, the moderators is skipping my thread and answering other threads problem
    I dont knw if they dont want to investigate or they just dont knw what to do, but AT LEAST ANSWER this thread
    even if it is just "Our Team can't solve that problem right now" is sufficient, rather than completely neglect the thread

well, Moderators ?
    i hope i can find an answer..
    just an answer seriously, whether it is a negative or positive I totally accept it

Lol, this problem will take tons of work for the programmer and I don't think they will spend money for that =p