+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Nyaah im choosing the worst build for my warlock then , byt then again i alrdy did solo all ahkma cave bosses on it
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

ITT: people who are too weak to assess and prioritize skills so they need the nanny (playwith) to help them.

Once you start pvping with a warlock you will see what skills you use the least often and lower the skillpoints. Guardians have the same problem defenders have the same problem there are some skills you wont use often that you put at lvl 2-3 and cap with an SES thats the way this game works stop being bad noob**** bleedo. Maybe you should stick to templar but you cant play that either idk maybe you should quit and stick to private servers.

@Lightning: I would take sps out of dispell magic and put it into prevent pet its an amazing skill can drop dps and health as well as put the 1 point into reveal and you should get portal warp lvl 2+ses for that instant gtfo button.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 07-24-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Count Blow does add damage to each Pollution Mind tick, though. But even if you could max every single skill and are well equipped I suspect it still would not be enough to be a huge damage dealer in PvP, compared to others (others being the "proper" damage classes and especially the two broken non-damage classes), provided they would be equally well equipped. The mirror and reflection skills can be exceptions, if you are lucky. The problem is that your attacks are slow, damage skills have long casting time and they don't have high enough damage boost (or simply scale with Int) to be proper nukes. In the end you will be the one who is messing around with the opponents putting debuffs on them.

Commoner
    We did test that on ran already, you can kill a person with sd armors and glacial dagger with 44+dd in less than 10 seconds, if you are full intbuffd/almd and scrolled.

wow not all ppl should give suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Ahh. Rate is pretty crap I guess, but that feeling of satisfaction when maxed dispel successes.... >_<
    It also removes negative effects for example if you are vacuumed and weaknessed a dispell could remove both of those. Having said that dispell magic is not an effective use of your time area spell and erase both have rather low cooldowns leave it to them. I dont see many warlocks spamming prevent pet it is literally the best skill in the game.

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Back in the old days - before 10sec spam pots / teardrops and what not else - it was fun to cast pet prevent on near dead targets along with toxic pot and watch them falter when their molly didn't heal and they couldn't use pots.
    Oh, the joy.

It also sucked if I was the guardian on whom it was being used on. That was before I discovered the use of Blue Drain I simply love that skill, trolling reasons included.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    I think that skill is bugged then, 'cause it's never worked for me to remove debuff effects on myself or party members. Doesn't even let you cast it.
    No its for the enemy you can use dispell magic on an enemy and risk removing negative effects on them as well as buffs.

Need help? PM me