+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dark message is a terrible skill if you have that then you cant complain about wasted skillpoints.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    5k hp is a must in this server, we aren't playing on ran/jin people. Broken bag at 6 beside the weight it gives it lowers target magic resistance by 60%, which u need since u gona be an int warlock. Push is also nice, beside pushing them back it gives 220% magic boost/aeo.
    Root is good as well, it's not necessary that there are temps all around the place, that's beside if u ever got rooted you can release ur self using ur impervious. shield
    I never said that root isn't good. I only said that you don't need root beyond lvl 1 - necessarily and.. why would you waste your impervious shield on your own root if you're already too busy with the roots of others? That's only adding more fuel on the fire. Again, I also didn't say that push isn't good either. I only stated that IF you use it in pvE - you should use your goddarn root FIRST (which also implies that you need that root to begin with).

I don't think you grasp the difference between skill explanation and their actual output when used.

So, again, if you're not up to taking advise of others and you're so sure of your own ideals - don't expect to be ever a 'hardcore main warlock' - just don't complain for the lack of skill points when you just don't know how to distribute them or how to play the class.
    I have all the respect to anyone not knowing how to play their class (they are new, they haven't got experience with said class, they don't know what's different between skill description and actual skill output), but all that is meaningless if they're unwilling to listen to others who actually do know - or at least, know better.

At least it won't be mistaken who you are, there will be only one warlock with count blow lvl 5.

Or so I hope.

This is exactly like all those people leveling/buffing protection (human skill tree) and begging for it at ahkma cave. Why?!?
    ..and now, don't tell me you're one of those.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    dark message is a terrible skill if you have that then you cant complain about wasted skillpoints.
    Dark message is a terrible skill, so the 5khp or even more isn't useful on Isen, gtfo please.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I never said that root isn't good. I only said that you don't need root beyond lvl 1 - necessarily and.. why would you waste your impervious shield on your own root if you're already too busy with the roots of others? That's only adding more fuel on the fire. Again, I also didn't say that push isn't good either. I only stated that IF you use it in pvE - you should use your goddarn root FIRST (which also implies that you need that root to begin with).

I don't think you grasp the difference between skill explanation and their actual output when used.

So, again, if you're not up to taking advise of others and you're so sure of your own ideals - don't expect to be ever a 'hardcore main warlock' - just don't complain for the lack of skill points when you just don't know how to distribute them or how to play the class.
    I have all the respect to anyone not knowing how to play their class (they are new, they haven't got experience with said class, they don't know what's different between skill description and actual skill output), but all that is meaningless if they're unwilling to listen to others who actually do know - or at least, know better.

At least it won't be mistaken who you are, there will be only one warlock with count blow lvl 5.

Or so I hope.

This is exactly like all those people leveling/buffing protection (human skill tree) and begging for it at ahkma cave. Why?!?
    ..and now, don't tell me you're one of those.
    Man lvl 1 root is 2 seconds stun when 6 is 7 seconds.
    who said im not taking advises? Not because we are arguing that means im not taking advises.
    I do know the difference between the explanation and the output, haven't said anything that says other wise, did I?
    Count blow, then again I was talking about pve/pvp same time warlock not only pve, alright?
    Last edited by Bledo; 07-24-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Man lvl 1 root is 2 seconds stun when 6 is 7 seconds.
    who said im not taking advises? Not because we are arguing that means im not taking advises.
    I do know the difference between the explanation and the output, haven't said anything that says other wise, did I?
    Count blow, then again I was talking about pve/pvp same time warlock not only pve, alright?
    You're absolutely right. I'm flabbergasted why we didn't see that.

The glass isn't half full, nor is it half empty. It's just not filled up enough.

This class lacks SP.

One should be able to level all skills to max. Actually, one should level all skills to max.

It's pointless even trying to play this class without maxing all its skills.

(and yeah, i'm well aware you meant count blow to be for pvE - my point exactly).

Should make a petition for this - moar skill points! Where do I sign?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Commoner
    Or not because I don't agree on what you say until u give a reliable explanation, that means im not taking advises.

I disagree.

Warlocks need many skills, yes - but you're not short on skillpoints. That's the whole ordeal on having different builds. Eventually you'll have to choose on being full out pvE or fullout pvP or a mix therein. Either how it's more than managable and yes, I've been with great warlocks back in the old days and I've farmed together with one for a looong time (ok granted, SHE farmed - I talked).

If nothing else, get your less important skills lvl 2-3 or 4 and ses them up to the desired lvl.

Also, why wouldn't you use the coils in pvP????

As for Count blow,, really?

I'm sure there are some guides on warlocks to be found - I can't get it now, i'm still at work.. they aren't updated to the new changes, but lots of it is still applicable if you're going for an int build. Nowadays it's a fanfest to go full vit but i'm kind of against that °°°°°°-°
    This is my source. Hope it's reliable enough for you.

Commoner
    You're absolutely right. I'm flabbergasted why we didn't see that.

The glass isn't half full, nor is it half empty. It's just not filled up enough.

This class lacks SP.

One should be able to level all skills to max. Actually, one should level all skills to max.

It's pointless even trying to play this class without maxing all its skills.

(and yeah, i'm well aware you meant count blow to be for pvE - my point exactly).

Should make a petition for this - moar skill points! Where do I sign?
    alright, when u take it more serious come and and post it. Anyhow, the thread was for GMS who are supposed to think about it, then send it to devs who think about it also. But sorry for the word, thread isn't made for dumb players who never played warlock before, or who played 1 but can't come with good explanation, or even bsing about things, and making up some statements that are totally false to show that they know something.

Then, by your leave, I'll leave you to it
    Good luck! (sincerely)

Commoner
    This is my source. Hope it's reliable enough for you.
    Then again, jesus crise, we are talking about new server, I can't lower the lvl of my skills to pvp then I wont be able to farm.
    and then again, every class in the game has the first tree separated into what build you will be later, but wizzs and warlocks (Mages) they get to have every skill in their first build but only 1-2. This only is the main problem they are lacking points.