+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Why can't I adapt both, and no, I don't want to be "effective" warlock, I wan't to be main hardcore character.
    Because you can't be both.

You can't eat all the cakes in the world and remain skinny, unless you're me. You can't have the perfect pvE build but at the same time having the perfect pvP build (templars get close, though).

On the other hand, nobody is stopping you from having pvE armor/staff and having pvP armor/staff.
    Why would you level hp/mp coils in order to pvE, if you could do the same with hp/mp leech even more effectively - whilst still maintaining the required skillpoints for a pvP build - but why would you get absorb on a pvP staff? (if, by all means, you're using a staff in pvp to begin with)..

So, basically, if you're planning on leveling count blow, why not just listen to others their advise?

..and why lose points in skill resets, when you can just build your tree good from the get go? But that's just me, ofc.

Take it as you want - you have the advise, if you're rather stuck with a half-so build - be my guest. It's yours, not mine.
    I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as you can - but requesting more skill points just in order to level everything is a no-no for me, and I hope so for the dev's as well.

Cheers
    Eagle

over-and-out
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-24-2014 at 09:57 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Proven by brett? Yeah I am sure a warlock with no IM killed anybody dont forget that he was in MY guild I would know best what he can do. Having said that break ability is a 1v1 type skill it only works on targets that can last the duration you put it on a wizz he throws himself into the equality bubble and its gone problem solved. If you are sitting in a pvp looking for people to use break ability on then you dont know how to play idk why I am even talking about warlocks to you its evident that you lack the mental capacity to play one.
    He "was" in the time he "was" lvling. And he had im, and he killed half of ur guild who aren't using upgs/epics. By saying that wizzs throwing themselves into the equality, you are basically saying that temps are OP, which is opposite of what you were saying in anyother threads, can you settle on 1 opinion please?

I lack what, yeh sure I can see that you are lacking a brain to make 1 logical sentence or settle on 1 opinion, but then again, we are talking about shadowace here.

Lol @ waiting for someone to cast break ability on, can't I just throw it on a dhan I see coming through?

That logic, rofl.

Also: one more suggestion some will hate me for it but..

use an Armor defense staff for pvE at higher lvls (6x+)

Seriously.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    He "was" in the time he "was" lvling. And he had im, and he killed half of ur guild who aren't using upgs/epics. By saying that wizzs throwing themselves into the equality, you are basically saying that temps are OP, which is opposite of what you were saying in anyother threads, can you settle on 1 opinion please?

I lack what, yeh sure I can see that you are lacking a brain to make 1 logical sentence or settle on 1 opinion, but then again, we are talking about shadowace here.

Lol @ waiting for someone to cast break ability on, can't I just throw it on a dhan I see coming through?

That logic, rofl.
    Brett cant kill **** and he knows that and hes a terrible warlock. Go ahead attack me personally because you cant justify having a high level break ability without sounding like a retard. Ive been playing warlocks for 6 years was my 1st char and I still own the same warlock what have you done?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Because you can't be both.

You can't eat all the cakes in the world and remain skinny, unless you're me. You can't have the perfect pvE build but at the same time having the perfect pvP build (templars get close, though).

On the other hand, nobody is stopping you from having pvE armor/staff and having pvP armor/staff.
    Why would you level hp/mp coils in order to pvE, if you could do the same with hp/mp leech even more effectively - whilst still maintaining the required skillpoints for a pvP build - but why would you get absorb on a pvP staff? (if, by all means, you're using a staff in pvp to begin with)..

So, basically, if you're planning on leveling count blow, why not just listen to others their advise?

..and why lose points in skill resets, when you can just build your tree good from the get go? But that's just me, ofc.

Take it as you want - you have the advise, if you're rather stuck with a half-so build - be my guest. It's yours, not mine.
    I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as you can - but requesting more skill points just in order to level everything is a no-no for me, and I hope so for the dev's as well.

Cheers
    Eagle

over-and-out
    I told you, and yes i thought of having both staff, but even with not lvling those 2 skills im still missing points.
    In general the problem is in the mage tree it self, if u are planning on making a warlock you won't lvl up wide pollution AND THATS IT it's only 1 skill that you don't lvl it up because it's a wiz build. But when u go other characters a savage for example, you lvl up the right side of the giant build and leave the left side which is more than 5skills because they are berserker skills, you get me?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Brett cant kill **** and he knows that and hes a terrible warlock. Go ahead attack me personally because you cant justify having a high level break ability without sounding like a retard. Ive been playing warlocks for 6 years was my 1st char and I still own the same warlock what have you done?
    Listen it, idc how long you have been playing warlock you retard, I did justify u why warlocks should have higher lvl break ability, and np ama tell it you again, you can cast it on 2 people instead of 1, a wiz and dhan for example which are the most that warlocks use their break ability on, to leave them useless. In response u came back that u been playing warlock for 6 years.

Stfu because you are seriously embarrassing your self, and yes brett killed half of your guild, end of story, dont cry about it.

I don't get why you would level everything.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I don't get why you would level everything.
    I didn't say everything, im saying that 99% of warlocks skill tree and mage tree should be up to max, because it's the only way to make warlocks main.

HP buff gives you like what? 3-5k hp on high lvl chars?? If nothing else, go ahead on maxing this but it's not top priority imho - i'd much rather use those skillpoints elsewhere..somewhere where they matter.
    Count blow shouldn't be leveled, I don't understand why one would.

Broken bag, does it even work??

As for magic push, whatever you do, a message TO ALL WARLOCKS OUT THERE... LEARN TO USE ROOT BEFORE YOU USE MAGIC PUSH DURING PVE PARTIES - THE COMMUNITY THANKS YOU.

Also, don't use grasping root when templars are around.. you'll just root yourself. You don't need to lvl this one past lvl 1 ..
    there, that's just 14 SP to drop elsewhere and an extra 2 for not leveling the skill reset. Oh and another 4 for not leveling count blow (i think you need it one lvl to get to the other skills, if not that's 5 SP instead).
    Plus, skip the absorb skills if you're being serious. That's another 8 SP.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-24-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Commoner
    5k hp is a must in this server, we aren't playing on ran/jin people. Broken bag at 6 beside the weight it gives it lowers target magic resistance by 60%, which u need since u gona be an int warlock. Push is also nice, beside pushing them back it gives 220% magic boost/aeo.
    Root is good as well, it's not necessary that there are temps all around the place, that's beside if u ever got rooted you can release ur self using ur impervious. shield