+ Reply to Thread
    Commoner

Cool I shouldn't have expected anything less...

You guys are so full of **** with this server...I made the mistake of charging $40 and didn't give warp rings on either of my accounts.

Removing scrolls from town prizes was seriously the most retarded **** ever.

Crone based server? I understand having to spend to lvl up since we're all starting new....but seriously......Removed free items from quests....Increasing IM cost on Lvl 7 stones....and everything else costs more here than on Ran/Jin... If this was ur plan to get ppl back good job. You brought us back to only lose everyone again.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Got my socket stones on Isen without any issues.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You guys are so full of **** with this server...I made the mistake of charging $40 and didn't give warp rings on either of my accounts.

Removing scrolls from town prizes was seriously the most retarded **** ever.

Crone based server? I understand having to spend to lvl up since we're all starting new....but seriously......Removed free items from quests....Increasing IM cost on Lvl 7 stones....and everything else costs more here than on Ran/Jin... If this was ur plan to get ppl back good job. You brought us back to only lose everyone again.
    The warp rings are not intended to be purcahsed on the this server and would be sent to the Ran/Jin Item Mall inventory. If you would like we will provide you a refund for these items if you submit a ticket and the items are still present in your Item Mall Inventory.

Regarding the removal of items from the quests we have removed certain items and provided new items in place of them. I have made a sticky post about what items are now given from each of the Level Up quests.

The prices of items on the Item Mall that are for Isen is something we are watching and will make adjustments as needed based on our view for the server and player feedback.

Commoner
    So wait, we cant buy 10% scrolls for crones anymore?

i think they are talking about the solo scroll from gift npc ( ur race bind )
    Last edited by Iskrem; 07-23-2014 at 02:44 PM.
    Clarissa, Templar of Downpour
    SPP's Daughter

Peasant
    Crone based server ? hold up, +12 chimera -> +12 tali -> +12 opanials
    30% scrolls on parlor games, 40%hp ? That's only 2 of the many flaws I see with this. I just don't ...
    wkwkwkwkw

its YNK what you think you will get ppl ???
    i was in marea before solace than in ran than in jin sem **** agin and agin and agin

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    So wait, we cant buy 10% scrolls for crones anymore?
    You can buy any scrolls 10% like magic, melee, range or pdef, or almighty 10% all for 350k each in crones in game.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active