Closed Thread

First Impressions: Isen!

Yeah kinda forced to make this thread since the official thread has been closed, lol, no more suggestions for you GMs.

Anyways, I checked the Item Mall and I am very disappointed... 30% scrolls on Lucky 7 (yep) and 20% on Item Mall...

Also when Atzigan said that costumes were gonna be available ingame I thought there were gonna be NPCs and you trade crones for the costumes (like scrolls)... Didn't find a NPC like that yet...
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-23-2014 at 01:08 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

-delete- :P

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Yeah kinda forced to make this thread since the official thread has been closed, lol, no more suggestions for you GMs.

Anyways, I checked the Item Mall and I am very disappointed... 30% scrolls on Lucky 7 (yep) and 20% on Item Mall...

Also when Atzigan said that costumes were gonna be available ingame I thought there were gonna be NPCs and you trade crones for the costumes (like scrolls)... Didn't find a NPC like that yet...
    Discussion re-opened, not sure how it automatically closed. 20% scroll are intended,
    About 30% scrolls we'll closely look into these additions and replace them if necessary.
    Some costumes are available as congratulatory gifts, no NPC that provides costumes.
    I am quite sure I didn't say costumes were going to be available via NPCs.

Regarding your signature...**sigh**...all I can say is be involved in any future malicious incidents and we will make sure you get the full weight of your actions/involvement.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thread Closed