+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    If I knew everything you would not question me and if you were not full of **** you would say what is on your mind but sure keep beating around the bush it makes you sound real credible.

And the endgame will be better than jin at least as far as ran goes well I can keep up on 2 chars there and 2 chars here so I wont be missing out on anything.
    I don't need to beat around the bush, give me ur IGN I'll show you there is no challenge on this server for us. Name?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I don't need to beat around the bush, give me ur IGN I'll show you there is no challenge on this server for us. Name?
    Look at you sounding so intimidating nty I dont give out my IGN until the time comes I got enough goats looking to pk me. Especially since we are guildies :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Look at you sounding so intimidating nty I dont give out my IGN until the time comes I got enough goats looking to pk me. Especially since we are guildies :P
    Geez does everyone want to be Famous now?

You don't need to be scared, we quit already, game too easy. We already got 3 temps in full chimera, been getting all bosses sold for crones without any challenge

pussie mode FTW

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Geez does everyone want to be Famous now?

You don't need to be scared, we quit already, game too easy. We already got 3 temps in full chimera, been getting all bosses sold for crones without any challenge
    You are kinda cute with your claws out they are small I mean famous is small anyways what can I say jin was a joke server and everyone knows that. And why would I be scared of ppl who cant afford to play rohan anymore? Uninformed as hell is full chimera set a big deal? At least what I farm goes all to me to get a drop from a boss exchange it for crone and split it 4-6 ways doesnt sound so good what a big waste of time.

But you know you really are intimidating because I know if I call you out for being the miserable dumb bitch that you are german chris will come to the rescue. But I am sure even german chris can agree that you trying to hype Famous like it was the forever of jin is just hilarious. Forever kicked all you miserable ****s to jin 2 servers of people all you did was beat E2N **** I did that on syrephis too wheres my medal?
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-03-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Need help? PM me

You are kinda cute with your claws out they are small I mean famous is small anyways what can I say jin was a joke server and everyone knows that. And why would I be scared of ppl who cant afford to play rohan anymore? Uninformed as hell is full chimera set a big deal? At least what I farm goes all to me to get a drop from a boss exchange it for crone and split it 4-6 ways doesnt sound so good what a big waste of time.

But you know you really are intimidating because I know if I call you out for being the miserable dumb bitch that you are german chris will come to the rescue.
    Famous is small and JIn sucks yet you decided to join my guild? You finally wanted to feel how the victory tastes?

Dumb bitch jokes are on you, tell me which other guild has main temps equipped in this?

If Famous is so small and you from Ran are so pro why we got single boss on the server? You're just a poor farmer who never got close to any boss drop besides FDs.

Edit: Since I'm making you nervous so you have to edit your posts and mention Forever. I didn't mention Forever, nor I'm comparing us to them, 2 completely different servers. I also don't see them **** talk us, you're the only one who does it when everyone knows you're a **** player. Maybe some of Jin got ran by Forever but you certainly didn't contribute to that.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 08-03-2014 at 09:34 PM.

no need to be so angry shadowace lolol
    Last edited by GauNtyLoL; 08-04-2014 at 07:40 AM.

strellan hella salty kekekeke

imma show stats.. im not scared of this forum rat ))
    Last edited by StateOfMind; 08-03-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: imageshack>prtscrn, true story

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Famous is small and JIn sucks yet you decided to join my guild? You finally wanted to feel how the victory tastes?

Dumb bitch jokes are on you, tell me which other guild has main temps equipped in this?

Soon to be every guild. Its not so rare when everybody can get it is it?

If Famous is so small and you from Ran are so pro why we got single boss on the server? You're just a poor farmer who never got close to any boss drop besides FDs.
    We got **** to do on both servers and we dont need to hunt bosses for a 6 man split on some crones? Look at you guys trying to sound so good but your not. You are the same as everyone else thats it thats all.

Need help? PM me