+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 61 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
    Dead char in ISEN server!!!

1. Agi Dhan - No Agi chimera accessories
    2. Psy Wizard - No Psy chimera accessories

if they made agi chimer acc and decor i would change to agi...instead of attack just put health for the agi/psy ones

After seeing this garbage accs sets I can see how this server is going if it was me making the accs stats it would have been like this

Melee chimera accs
    Str+ 40
    Vit + 40
    Melee Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Str+ 400
    Vit+ 400
    Melee Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Magic chimera accs
    Int+ 40
    Psy+ 40
    Magic Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Int+ 400
    Psy+ 400
    Magic Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Ranged chimera accs
    Dex+ 40
    Agi+ 40
    Ranged Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Dex+ 400
    Agi+ 400
    Ranged Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

And maybe boost the raiforcement rates so people can concentrate on pulsing their weapons but hey too bad agi dhans and psy classes are useless. That's very smart. Just giving vit to the main builds seems like a smart move. Pfft!!!
    After seeing this, not planing to return.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Haha...that's an awful lot of effort to basically gear people in insurgents that templars can't double dip. Just imagine how much easier it would be to release some acc that are balanced for a lot of builds, instead of these that make some of the weaker builds even more worthless, if they fixed blunt mastery...but ya know...Korea is too smart to do that.

change it to 300 and take off the the dam attack we dnt need attack replace it with health

Isen dead again like JIN. Many people quit playing on Isen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Isen dead again like JIN. Many people quit playing on Isen.
    Its Jin without the upgraded boss drops...just some people were in denial things were somehow going to be different and it took them this long to figure it out it was just more of the same. We needed a skills balance patch...they gave us another broken server. Its kind of like you break your arm, and they put your entire leg in a hard cast. Its nice they tried...but they really just made things even worse, since now we have a low population split 3 ways instead of 2 and none of the actual problems have been improved upon.

Isen and Jin and ran DEAD game dead.

uppp cho bác nhiều view nha
    Chuyên gia tư vấn du học tại Du Học Pháp info@kenhduhoc.vn – 0984.761.634

So as for what I would like to change, basically a few Item Mall improvements could help a lot. In general the Chimera/Tali/Opaniel weapons are still way stronger than glacial weapons and armour even after removing the melee/magic/ranged/hp Cap. I suggest to put some new option stones in the item mall to get higher options on your glacial equipment so it stands a better chance versus chimera or tali. I also would like to see some changes in the price of some items because in my opinion they are too expensive.

Items that are missing:

- Radiant Enhancement Stone
    - Brave Option Stones (All Kinds)
    - Shiny Option Stones (Teardrops Of Edoneh, Burner Of Marea, Protection Of Marea) I would also suggest to make a Shiny Water Bottle since the critrate you can get is too low at the moment for crit based classes to be viable in pvp.

Items that need a price reduction: (in both E-Cash and RP's)
    -Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone
    -Harmony Seal (3Hr)

Another thing that should be done is making rings and earrings for Psy/Agi classes because they are really crappy at the moment because of the lack of rings/ear/eye (yes i know there are twins but they arent as good as the current int/str/dex rings that were released).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h