+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Isen Server Official Discussion

Greetings guys!
    The reason for this post is to progressively know how players feel about the new server and to understand what our next step towards rates and changes will be, catering towards a healthy Isen community. Also, to provide some clarification as to why some items that sell for crones are way expensive.

Why do crone prices look crazy expensive?
    There are several ways to obtain crones, such as obtaining them by monster hunting, changing Boss drops for crones and specially the Power Arena. If we were to make the prices very cheap we'd have the problem of having crones with little to no value later down the road which we don't want, as we want Crones and Power badges to be the main center of attention.

The Item Mall:
    As you will be able to see, we made a lot of changes in the Item Mall, some prices have increased and some have lowered down, we will continue to bring assorted costumes monthly and do some changes here and there.

Experience, Item Drop, Forging/Reinforcement Rates:
    We have currently made some changes completely different from Ran and Jin. We however cannot reveal the exact values set as we will continue to tinker them throughout this beginning process in the server. Make sure to leave your comments, experiences and suggestions throughout the following weeks as we would like to hear from you! Changes will not be made immediately, however we will take into consideration your feedback.

Rewards:
    Make sure to, no matter what, obtain the Congratulatory gifts as you level up since this will help you progress faster without any required additional boosts.

Why are Township Battle Mediators Disabled?
    We want to give several guilds the chance to build themselves up to fight against each other in the Township Battle at the same time. We don't want just the first guild established to start benefiting from the tax rate. leaving a large amount of players behind instantly. We will enable the Township Battle Mediators after 4 weeks.

We are definitely looking forward to hear from you and your experiences in the Isen server so let us know your suggestions, experiences and any ideas you have!

(If you come to bash this post, expect an account penalization, it can be from 7, 15 to a year ban depending on the gravity of your post, keep this post a constructive one)

Peasant
    how come there is balrog sets and persian/egyptian costumes on Isen IM?

i thought you guys were moving away from the P2WIN thing.
    wkwkwkwkw

Peasant
    any plans to fix temps rediculous dmg inflation and double dipping?
    wkwkwkwkw

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlem View Post
    how come there is balrog sets and persian/egyptian costumes on Isen IM?

i thought you guys were moving away from the P2WIN thing.
    There shouldn't be, you might need a small patch for the in-game item mall. You are probably looking at the Ran & Jin Item Mall.
    Last edited by Atzigan; 07-22-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlem View Post
    any plans to fix temps rediculous dmg inflation and double dipping?
    Plans yes, due date to be confirmed. Our devs are still not providing us with any information regarding the Temps changes.

The item mall is bugged I think its same as regular and I wasted 12k rps on Isen item mall and all items are in Jin inventory O.O

Well it looks nice for now... I would, though, leave 20% scrolls on that NPC instead of 10% to make it like... more fair? I bet 30% will be on big5 or soo and 20% on IM.

Also you could have added in the pack some lowbie armor aswell...

Overall the server looks OK, I, though, would have raised the crone rate a lil' bit at least the first days soo we can get some armors a lil' faster; but I guess it's okay, work hard now .
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-23-2014 at 12:03 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by StridAst View Post
    The item mall is bugged I think its same as regular and I wasted 12k rps on Isen item mall and all items are in Jin inventory O.O
    Our website is still currently being worked on by our web dev. If you made a purchase like that via In-game item mall send us a support ticket and we will more than gladly proceed to remove the items and give you a refund since you intended to do purchases on Isen.
    We might proceed refunds of that sort tomorrow morning though. Make sure to log out and use the loader one more time as a microscopic patch should fix that issue.

yes i sent a ticket and thank you..server looks promising cant wait!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Well it looks nice for now... I would, though, leave 20% scrolls on that NPC instead of 10% to make it like... more fair? I bet 30% will be on big5 or soo and 20% on IM.

Also you could have added in the pack some lowbie armor aswell...

Overall the server looks OK, I, though, would have raised the crone rate a lil' bit at least the first days soo we can get some armors a lil' faster.

We look forward to see what players are experiencing in the coming weeks, we will constantly see the Big5 scroll gains, and will make the necessary changes if needed. (Meaning, replacing some items for other items)
    We actually had a newbie armor pack prepared but our HQ didn't apply it T.T I'll try to get it for all of us in our upcoming patch.
    Crone ratesssss...and other rates will be closely looked upon for better future changes and see what players are missing that we can provide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 ... LastLast