+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    Sounds good to me, I'm in
    Why cant everybody think like us wonder what they will do without boss drops. Hopefully they will be able to take a step into the life of otto and pk endlessly for fun :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Already got kicked from a guild for random PK ;-) and just scored an indulgence scroll, can you see where I am going with this?

Back to topic: rates suck, population looks good for now, monkey is bugged alot, crones too easy to get if there is only going to be 3 major things to buy with them. Gonna have to add more in game items to keep people interested. But anyway you cant put a broken motor in a brand new BMW and expect to drive it across country just because it has new tires, you guys slap a "new" sticker on this like it has actually changed, you and everyone else know the real problems with this game. I am not gonna repeat them because we have been doing that for years and nothing changed

So when the achivment system will be associated with The Isen Server ?
    Im not a Templar im The Templar
    Helios - Isen

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    Already got kicked from a guild for random PK ;-) and just scored an indulgence scroll, can you see where I am going with this?

Back to topic: rates suck, population looks good for now, monkey is bugged alot, crones too easy to get if there is only going to be 3 major things to buy with them. Gonna have to add more in game items to keep people interested. But anyway you cant put a broken motor in a brand new BMW and expect to drive it across country just because it has new tires, you guys slap a "new" sticker on this like it has actually changed, you and everyone else know the real problems with this game. I am not gonna repeat them because we have been doing that for years and nothing changed

You can purchase ancient assasins inheritance for crones in the craft studio which will prevent you from dropping items while in red/ass mode (ass mode being the better choice because you can activate another scroll I dont think you need to be in peace mode to use scrolls).

Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hello guys and gals!
    Making a quick update here about what's going on so far and to let you guys know why there wasn't too much happening in today's maintenance.

There's a lot in the works currently in our HQ and there's a lot of internal "changes" happening there too.
    Anything that I have previously mentioned such as Option stones, balances to weapons, Walter's Medal in Isen limitation etc. will happen, possibly by the end of this month.
    Tomorrow we'll have a meeting with HQ to set it all up and set our testing schedule.
    So it is happening! As for today, there was a lot of back-end preparation and we were only able to do a couple small changes non related to in-game.

We have, however activated our events The Isen Adventures and Mega Rewards that will reward you for completing certain small achievements.
    We decided to create a small achievement system for players that will have a rotation of items every time it ends. So we will keep on updating The Isen adventure rewards as we go.
    You can look at further details in our Landing Page: http://rohan.playrohan.com/LandingSite/2014IsenServer/
    You will be able to see your points every following day after completing the tasks by around 12:00 - 1:00PM Pacific Time
    Big changes are coming and we are excited to finally release them.

Commoner
    Hey Atzigan, so I have a question, I went to the isen adventure after you activated it, the tickets and the points will show at the said time or only the points?

Hey Atzigan. Another critical question: For the Clashing Valley Challenges - instead of letting one guild to have control of every tax bracket throughout the entire ROHAN continent, how about going back to the old Township Battle standards for the Isen server (meaning let three winning guilds control the tax bracket depending on what set of regions each winning guild won at <for example: one guild controls Brine region [Vena & the outskirts like Friah Village]>)? That way, it can help bring balance back to the game when it comes to huge battles and gives even the smallest guilds to take on a big challenge. If you or any GM can take this into consideration, it'll help at least bring balance back into the game, we players will highly appreciated it for everyone (from the players who play the game with excitement to the GMs & DEVs of earning a "honest" buck).
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Zytra View Post
    Hey Atzigan. Another critical question: For the Clashing Valley Challenges - instead of letting one guild to have control of every tax bracket throughout the entire ROHAN continent, how about going back to the old Township Battle standards for the Isen server (meaning let three winning guilds control the tax bracket depending on what set of regions each winning guild won at <for example: one guild controls Brine region [Vena & the outskirts like Friah Village]>)? That way, it can help bring balance back to the game when it comes to huge battles and gives even the smallest guilds to take on a big challenge. If you or any GM can take this into consideration, it'll help at least bring balance back into the game, we players will highly appreciated it for everyone (from the players who play the game with excitement to the GMs & DEVs of earning a "honest" buck).

The problem with having 3 towns run by 3 guilds is that it doesnt give small guilds a chance because we are still stuck on a side A vs side B mentality. In the old tsb system it was brine winner + ally wins seimech or goes for ash. At one point people even had 3 guilds to secure ash siem and brine it just didnt work out in the end because the mentality of players promotes grouping with 1-2 groups of players. If isen shows that there are more guilds that are REALLY active (I mean at least somewhat close to what the big guilds are) then I see multiple towns being a possibility.

Need help? PM me

dude close this ****ing game there's no more fun and excitement about this game. ynk staff already destroy this amazing game, I prepared the old times all items are normal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    then I see multiple towns being a possibility.
    You don't see anything, please shut up.