+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Atzigan we didnt get the promo code prizes halooo

heres something that threw things off a bit... the 30 lvl refinement safety zone. things were harder when you had gear meant for your level. it was 15 lvls of refinement safety before glacial weapons came out, but we were still capped at level 99 back then. so could we back off that just a little bit? maybe lower it to 20 levels of refinement before possible breakage? at least when you see someone running around with a glacial, youll know he's done some leveling. you can still get to 30 lvls of refinement with the safety zone set back to 20 lvls, it just wont be as common to see a 9x player running around with glacial.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    i know everybody is complaining about the drop rate, but ive got something to point out...... THERES A MAGIC SHOP OPTION at the weapon/armor npc's. all you have to do is figure a good way of earning enough crone to buy the parts. hey, anybody up for some boss hunting?
    I doubt that anybody can get enough crone to buy parts with such a low drop rate.

If people are saying it takes 30 kills for 1 armor part, what about weapons, 150? Accessories... 500?

It probably was a very good idea for me to stay on pservers.

youre not thinking outside of the box D:

okay, so i guess they said we could earn from the event server? theres a possibility. maybe you could try farming the spectur quest.. its not much crone, but its more than enough to buy several armor parts. what everyones problem is right now, is theyre so used to how things were done on the other servers that they dont see the possiblities outside of the norm.

the boots, guants, and helm are cheapest to buy from merchants, requiring 1k to just under 100k crone each depending on which parts. the tasset and tunic are the only really expensive armor pieces you have to worry about aside from the scary prices of making a weapon that way xD and then you have the recycler. say you bought 2 gaunts but neither had a pdef stat... dont sell them back to the npc if your funds are so limited, throw them in the recycler and give it another shot. you also have the rewards system and elemental dungeons IP points. as for rings, well, you might want to look into crafting because thats the only way to go for accessories at this point. anybody who jumps on that bandwagon now is going to be profiting BIG TIME if they chose to sell. whew :3 come on guys, use your head
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-24-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    Why is everyone complaining about drop rates...they built the server around craft gear. Suck it up with whatever gear you can scrape together til you can buy your chimera armor, then +12 it. When you want something better upgrade it, +12 it again, then upgrade it and +12 it again. That's how Isen rolls yo.

oops wrong post
    Last edited by Lionaides; 07-24-2014 at 07:22 PM.

hello i want to know if survival ill able to all or just 1xx one and why redeem code dont work for isen server .. i mean its code just give gifts to ran or jin

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Oh, I totally forgot about the Specter quest - can still vividly recall the hours spend there ._. Too bad, can't afford a bunny to do it

I also wouldn't mind for the refine range to be shortened from -32 back to -17 instead..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Ok so, after having discovered a little bit what were the surprises on this server :

Atzigan, you're going to read what is following carefully.

1) First, you're going to change the reward for the level race to 115. Rewarding players tali club +12 is the DUMBEST thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.
    2) You're going to get rid of opaniel/tali armor and weapon set. Rewarding players tali armor and opaniel armor with inflated stats is the DUMBEST thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.
    3) You're going to remove that ruler AD. Rewarding players who spend ton of $ to get their chimeras accessories is the dumbest thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.

Let me be clear. People left Jin because of inflated stats and OVERPOWERED items. When I say OVERPOWERED, it IS OVERPOWERED.

We're already 3 people in my guild who managed to get a chimera club. I don't think there are others players who managed to get them. Of course, we tried to reinforce it. 1st chimera went +6 after 8 tries. 2nd chimera went +6 two times and failed to get reinforced to +12 after around 30 tries.

Let's say you're going to reward players with tali club +12 for the levelling race. First of all, it's strictly impossible to reach 115 within one month without :

1°) spamming the master package ($20 charged) to hit 115 within one month.
    2°) spamming the game parlor to get a 400% seal

To hit 115, you'd need around 30 of these packages. I'm already at my 3rd package, and I'm only 72 at the moment I'm speaking. There's a solid 7 others packages to come before I hit 99. Hitting 99-110 is around 4 times 1-99. So, to hit only 110, you'd need to spend 30 packages.

Doing 110-115 is 8 times 1-99. So, to hit 115 i'd need 80 other master packages. That's a grand total of 110 packages at $20, this if I don't spam big5 to get a 400% solo seal.

The event to reach 115 to get rewarded a tali's club +12 is an event pay to win. Only the ballers are going to do that.

Let's say there's going to be ballers who gonna spend into these packages. They're going to be rewarded a tali club +12 AND magical talisman +7, which is, let's say for templars, +200 int.

People who wont spend $ gonna end with a chimera weapon. They're going at max to get it +6. Chimera +12 IF very very lucky. And then they're going to see ballers with tali's club +12 and magical int talisman +7 running into their face. They're going to be 1shotted like it happened on Jin. I can guarantee you that if that shyt happens, people are going to leave again. That's strictly unplayable, and doesn't let any kind of incentive to play rohan.

Let's talk about chimeras accessories now. We're going again to see the ballers who are going to spend $400 to $800 to get their 4 accessories reinforced in order to get ruler AD. Did you see the stats of Ruler AD ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? Really ? Did you learn ANYTHING of what happened on Jin ?

Let's talk now about tali armor / opaniel armor. Did you see the stats of it ?

For god sake, and for the sake of Rohan :

1) Please stick with chimeras. For levelling event to 115, reward a chimera club +12
    2) Remove that motherfuking ruler AD from the game. Let people craft accessories, farm bossdrops, and do BALANCED and FUN pvp.
    3) Remove those motherfukings OVERPOWERED tali and opaniel weapons, and motherfukings OVERPOWERED tali and opaniel armors

4) please stick only with chimeras. Nothing else.

PS : capping walter's at +3 is a good thing tho.
    PPS : reduce armor stone on IM to +25 of a single stat
    PPPS : REMOVE ALL THE OTHER SHITS YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE TO RUIN THAT DAMN GAME. Including magical talismans, tali's club / opaniel's club, tali's armor / opaniel's armor / Ruler AD.
    PPPPS : increase droprate. It sucks.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-25-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Banned
    I think the whole Jin server clearly expressed their feelings about that crazy stat inflation : they all completely left the server. You don't want that to happen before a single Isen player ever reached 110.

Excepted the ballers. Of course.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-25-2014 at 02:50 AM.