+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast
    Peasant
    My suggestion is that this ticket is bound to the account and should only give the same weapon as the class the holder is and so not be tradable.
    Plays everything. Looking for new friends on Forsaken World (Eyrda Server)

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I actually like the system that is in place but as I said many times in other talks about crafting multi attack force stones screw everything up. I think it is imperative that korea create 3 spirit stones with a single attack force and remove the multi attack force stones. Once they have that then its fine to have 55% or 60% attack force in the badge exchange/IP mall. Before anybody says anything stupid like templar with 55% melee stone and 55% magic stone.... spirit stones of the same type dont stack regardless of grade so if you make the grade A stone magic and the grade B stone melee they will never stack with each other.
    We have requested for those already. We hope to get them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We have requested for those already. We hope to get them soon!
    Thats fantastic news on the subject of spirit stones can you comment on the duration of the weapon spirit stones in the badge exchange? I fear based on their icon that they are the same ones in the IP mall which have a 3 day duration. If thats the case then either the price needs to be decreased or the spirit stones need to be replaced with the 7 day version.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thats fantastic news on the subject of spirit stones can you comment on the duration of the weapon spirit stones in the badge exchange? I fear based on their icon that they are the same ones in the IP mall which have a 3 day duration. If thats the case then either the price needs to be decreased or the spirit stones need to be replaced with the 7 day version.
    They are the same as the ones in the IP Mall, only Asheeta's and Uzud's are 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    They are the same as the ones in the IP Mall, only Asheeta's and Uzud's are 7 days.
    Can we have the price changed to 4 badges each then? that means you can purchase 5 weapon spirit stones if you win both power arenas which leaves firstly room for error since they are not 100% and secondly means you have time to get the next set before day 3.

Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Can we have the price changed to 4 badges each then? that means you can purchase 5 weapon spirit stones if you win both power arenas which leaves firstly room for error since they are not 100% and secondly means you have time to get the next set before day 3.
    I'll see what I can do!

Banned
    Aghhh...55-60% on craft weapons? Come on man...they are worse then epics...more dps and less dd/hp. They should be like 40% absolute tops, and the 35% attack speed should be like 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Aghhh...55-60% on craft weapons? Come on man...they are worse then epics...more dps and less dd/hp. They should be like 40% absolute tops, and the 35% attack speed should be like 10%.
    at least with them squishier you know they will die to 1 guardian combo when you pull it off.

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Is it me or arent there any Armor Defence spirit stones to put on weaps? (Im thinking 25%)
    I don't need silly damage drop *-*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Is it me or arent there any Armor Defence spirit stones to put on weaps? (Im thinking 25%)
    I don't need silly damage drop *-*
    nah they never had AD spirit stones.

Need help? PM me