+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 59 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    woooooooh, that was fast, thanks alot DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Most changes do not process this fast, in fact most changes we see fit after reviewing your comments we'll execute this coming maintenance. But we appreciate yours and everyone else suggestions that come with reason and we aim to assist as much as we can!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    oh wow, i just noticed you did increase EM taxes.....then why keep ecash? youre hurting your farmers even more by stacking ecash prices on top of increased EM taxes... D: come on! you gotta dink about dis stuff.
    Huh? We didn't make any changes on the EM, should be as Ran & Jin. We will review the IM pricing and potentially do some price adjustments to those items that are needed. Our set ecash price was around 3 times the value on RPs for every item. If you'd like to suggest some changes, make sure to let us know!

10 ases x 1499 ecash = 150 dollars a month.... thats before the EM tax... thats $180 monthly with EM tax included. in other words, youve been putting it to your farmers without lube...... im pretty sure the EM tax was 10% but the image on the EM homepage says it 20%
    Long Live Rohan!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I must agree with the Critical Immunity Scrolls and it has now...been sent to our vault to never see the light of day!
    Thanks man - we really appreciate this one
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I must agree with the Critical Immunity Scrolls and it has now...been sent to our vault to never see the light of day!
    It should stay here... You do know how many crits templar may add into you with thier ridiculous melee and yet you ruin the only one defense for players to get a shelter from crits...
    What about walter medals +6/+7 here in later on time?

@Ran/jin/some of questions gonna be for Isen as well
    how do you want to prevent templar from being OP? - I direct the question for all servers
    what about overpowered Skill Defense?(it makes pvp almost useless and it does not help for being hit by regular attack) - I direct the question for all servers
    what about this ridiculous skill resistance and +10 lvl skill resistance (it makes pvp almost useless and it does not help for being hit by regular attack) - I direct the question for all servers
    what about players in ran/jin to get overpowered items like absolute set etc. via crones/or in game quests? Ran/jin server question
    Are you thinking or going to release some items - idk option stones or something else which may shelter us from being used by melee attack? Magical shelters are already here... Skill defense/Magical resistance.

You yourself pmed me with the details about the talismans and yet I would like to get some answer from you.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-23-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    It should stay here... You do know how many crits templar may add into you with thier ridiculous melee and yet you ruin the only one defense for players to get a shelter from crits...
    Dafuq, Crit immunity scrolls devalid dex guards and dhans entirely, and you're herpaderping about the 5% crit chance for temps making them too powerful? Wat?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm more than happy to see it disappear. Templars aren't the only ones that crit (hence, there even existed aoe crit-dagger wizards at some time that could pull off some serious damage being well geared(Sintelion and he never got all of his gear even) - an extremely niche example, but still) - regardless though, a templar does not depend on crits to kill or to do anything major in pvP.

Keeping said scrolls solely for the Templar is beyond my capability of comprehensiveness (you can take this as you want - trolls incl.). That aside, I hope to see some major changes to the Templar's damage (possible, not probably but w.e.), but either how if they're OP, balanced or underpowered, there will always be someone who doesn't like it. Some like an even playfield - others prefer their comfortzone.

The more class-diversity, the better imho. I miss the days of epic int-warlocks (Snow etc - note that I'm only naming some of 'my' server before server-merges).

Be it as it may, it's still better than Jin. I'm missing some folks to hang around with though °-°
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Dafuq, Crit immunity scrolls devalid dex guards and dhans entirely, and you're herpaderping about the 5% crit chance for temps making them too powerful? Wat?
    Don't listen to kraszer, I frankly do believe he got raped by a temp when he started to play Rohan, hence why he's turning gnyu-like.

I support kamil it should stay and stay as a 25 stack of 1 hour crit immune scrolls so people can skip 7ing phantom crow lmao

@guy above: isnt that always how it goes?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    kamil gone crying @ bed "noooooo, why they don't kill temp class".

QQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 59 ... LastLast