+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    THIS IS SO COOL! XD im tickled to death over the amount of effort you gm's have put in lately its like someone's knocked you back on track! Atzigan! im impressed by your involvement on the forums! you guys really should comment on here a little more often. theres been such a big gap in communication between players and gm's up until recently and im hoping you guys can keep it up

i agree on the lower prices for IM. alright....so ASES cost 499 rps on isen... say theres someone who wants 10 skills at lvl 7... thats already $50 EVERY MONTH..... thats WAY OVERDOING IT just for ASES. now lets compare that to RAN/JIN.... 10 x 299 = $30 per month.... much more reasonable and youll have players buying more of them.... yea, the amount that you sell will go up, but you wont be making more, right? WRONG. #1 players will be buying even more for alt characters and they can play on more than just the one main theyve spent over $100 dollars (using current isen ASES prices) gearing up with temporary items every month.... #2 youd be aiming for your middle/lower class players....and they far outnumber your pathetic rich bіtches and players like spp... ~rolls eyes~ do you guys really want more assholes like that trying to tell you how the game should be ran? #3 the bigger your population, the better the gameplay and earnings from IM. not to mention the increased amount of trading on EM and the rps taken out of circulation via tax....

in my opinion, 299 rps is just about right.....this 499 is just ridiculousness and no deep thinking was put behind it... like 4999 for treasury bags when the game first came out...omg that was so retarded...

Yeahhhh the long ago 4999 for a treasury bag was pretty ridiculous. I'll make sure to review the pricing requests and do some modifications in our next maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Yeahhhh the long ago 4999 for a treasury bag was pretty ridiculous. I'll make sure to review the pricing requests and do some modifications in our next maintenance.
    Maybe you should SUPPORT US a bit since there are sooo many people playing new server.We start from 0 give us some ****ty rewards for level up like 10all stat 30 day costume and 3x pt seal 100% idk give us something people like free stuff you see how many people playing Isen right now, a lot more than Jin and Ran give us soemthing

heres a good question.... if youre going to make ecash more expensive than rps, then why not just delete the ecash BS and increase EM taxes?... it sounds a hell of a lot easier. overall youd be doing better since players trade amongst themselves a lot and that other way is not burning the ecash up like youd want it to. youd also be relieving your farming players from the heavy burden youve put on them and distributing it a little more evenly across the board...
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-23-2014 at 12:26 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'll look into that
    Can you either remove crit immune scrolls from big5, or Dhans from Game? >.>

Commoner
    And can u put SES on im, since the drop rate is so bad.

Why do u put ASES on em where there is no SES.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm all for hp & mp absorb, Armor defense and perhaps HP(armor) options on the IM - those won't imbalance pvp. I'm not sure about dd options, but if the rates aren't too off scale, it's certainly debatable.

Haven't had much time yet to check it all out - hence i'm only lvl 16.
    That aside, I'm not one for '100 drops in a minute' - but I wouldn't mind droprates to be a bit higher though. The rate on lowbie armor drops is extremely low atm - how about a guildskill that increases droprates? (just a suggestion). I'm not complaining, however. Been like this back in the old days and lots of us survived.

I also salute you for the 20 allstat like costumes that don't have any major game impact (attack values). I like most of the Isen server up till now.
    Ok wait so you want to be the unlucky sushi with 24% dd against a guy with every option you can ever ask for and more DD?

My point is to make it a better tradeoff if you have to go through the trouble of forging you should have more DD than those that use crafting.

Also on the subject of sugestions The badge exchange has the 3 day spirit stones from ID can that be changed to the 7 day ones? even if the price goes up from 6-7.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ok wait so you want to be the unlucky sushi with 24% dd against a guy with every option you can ever ask for and more DD?

My point is to make it a better tradeoff if you have to go through the trouble of forging you should have more DD than those that use crafting.

Also on the subject of sugestions The badge exchange has the 3 day spirit stones from ID can that be changed to the 7 day ones? even if the price goes up from 6-7.
    Wai do you have to remind me to my fail DD weapon??? Anyways, it was 26 or 28 if i'm not mistaken -.-'

Plus, i made that all by me onesies. Knuffl bought me a new one, out of pity Q.Q

But anyways, like I said, it's debatable. I'll take those anyday over crit scrolls. Like the above guy mentioned a bit to the extremis "either remove crit scrolls or dhans alltogether"
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-23-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

I must agree with the Critical Immunity Scrolls and it has now...been sent to our vault to never see the light of day!

Commoner
    woooooooh, that was fast, thanks alot DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh wow, i just noticed you did increase EM taxes.....then why keep ecash? youre hurting your farmers even more by stacking ecash prices on top of increased EM taxes... D: come on! you gotta dink about dis stuff.
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-23-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast