+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 60 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
    Make Socket Stones permanent for better PVP Balance...

Quote Originally Posted by Sternen View Post
    Make Socket Stones permanent for better PVP Balance...
    Please explain how these would provide any kind of balance.

Remember, this game is a business. PWi needs to motivate you into to spending some of that money burning a hole in your pocket here. If you buy permanent socket stones or ancient ses, would have any reason to spend your money here?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Please explain how these would provide any kind of balance.

Remember, this game is a business. PWi needs to motivate you into to spending some of that money burning a hole in your pocket here. If you buy permanent socket stones or ancient ses, would have any reason to spend your money here?
    I pay not every 7/30 Days(For full 17x Socket Stones 30 Days more than 4k RPS) for have a Chance in PVP!This Socket System is bull**** and destroy the Balance...!

Again, you are paying for 17x socket stones. Why is that except to make your character more powerful. When you don't have them are you weak? What is wrong with that?

You have not explained why giving you permanent spirit stones makes pvp balanced. All being permanent does is saves you from having to buy then each month. Which would hur Playwithi since they would not get the money from you each month to buy spirit stones.

The only balance that timed vs permanent spirit stones has anything to do with is your bank account balance. It makes no difference to whether a dhan avenger, giant berserker or guardian does more or less damage than a templar having equal equipment.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Wow, they actually removed the thread, they didn't use to do that when HH was cc. Dam, this game getting worse.

This game was recommended by a friend, a newbie here

Isen server seems to be ok for me

ok question about the item mall in ISEN. the 7 day spirit stone VI 100INT when i click to buy the description changes and it changes to 100STR has anyone bought it and ended up with STR instead of INT in their item mall inventory?

Atzigan why havent you guys added chimera accesories with psy? I havent gotten a single answer from any gm as to why they arent there. Psy Wizards and priests dont get chimera?..... i mean not even the decorations have psy why is it like that its so aggravating....

Quote Originally Posted by Hammock View Post
    Atzigan why havent you guys added chimera accesories with psy? I havent gotten a single answer from any gm as to why they arent there. Psy Wizards and priests dont get chimera?..... i mean not even the decorations have psy why is it like that its so aggravating....
    Yah why dont you add Chimera Accessries with psy for wiz?

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Yah why dont you add Chimera Accessries with psy for wiz?
    True, PSY does help a lot for healing parties :/.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service