Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

OMG somebody created a character called Latvala what a biter AHAHAHHAHAHA
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    OMG somebody created a character called Latvala what a biter AHAHAHHAHAHA
    Ofc with an ego like yours they will try and sell you the name back at 10k rps LOL

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

^^ /10char
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm all for hp & mp absorb, Armor defense and perhaps HP(armor) options on the IM - those won't imbalance pvp. I'm not sure about dd options, but if the rates aren't too off scale, it's certainly debatable.

Haven't had much time yet to check it all out - hence i'm only lvl 16.
    That aside, I'm not one for '100 drops in a minute' - but I wouldn't mind droprates to be a bit higher though. The rate on lowbie armor drops is extremely low atm - how about a guildskill that increases droprates? (just a suggestion). I'm not complaining, however. Been like this back in the old days and lots of us survived.

I also salute you for the 20 allstat like costumes that don't have any major game impact (attack values). I like most of the Isen server up till now.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-23-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm all for hp & mp absorb, Armor defense and perhaps HP(armor) options on the IM - those won't imbalance pvp. I'm not sure about dd options, but if the rates aren't too off scale, it's certainly debatable.

That aside, I'm not one for '100 drops in a minute' - but I wouldn't mind droprates to be a bit higher though. The rate on lowbie armor drops is extremely low atm - how about a guildskill that increases droprates? (just a suggestion). I'm not complaining, however. Been like this back in the old days and lots of us survived.

I also salute you for the 20 allstat like costumes that don't have any major game impact (attack values). I like most of the Isen server up till now.
    and those int weapon/armor stones that pretty much made this game **** to begin with. Just shows they didn't learn.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Ok wait so you want to be the unlucky sushi with 24% dd against a guy with every option you can ever ask for and more DD?

My point is to make it a better tradeoff if you have to go through the trouble of forging you should have more DD than those that use crafting.

Also on the subject of sugestions The badge exchange has the 3 day spirit stones from ID can that be changed to the 7 day ones? even if the price goes up from 6-7.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ok wait so you want to be the unlucky sushi with 24% dd against a guy with every option you can ever ask for and more DD?

My point is to make it a better tradeoff if you have to go through the trouble of forging you should have more DD than those that use crafting.

Also on the subject of sugestions The badge exchange has the 3 day spirit stones from ID can that be changed to the 7 day ones? even if the price goes up from 6-7.
    Wai do you have to remind me to my fail DD weapon??? Anyways, it was 26 or 28 if i'm not mistaken -.-'

Plus, i made that all by me onesies. Knuffl bought me a new one, out of pity Q.Q

But anyways, like I said, it's debatable. I'll take those anyday over crit scrolls. Like the above guy mentioned a bit to the extremis "either remove crit scrolls or dhans alltogether"
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-23-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

don't understand why ppl crying now server is huge improvement
    some ppl will never be happy

Commoner
    Akhma today is much more full than both ran and jin combined.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast