+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
    Are we getting guild reward today?

We are all mushrooms here, kept in the dark and fed on ****.

No warning notice using triple scroll in ash dungeon specially is not really fair
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

A few things about Isen 1 the forge rate sucks terribly I had people tell me they failed forge over 10 times now. 2 The crafting system doesn't even drop blue prints any more for those that need better acc and you cant even craft like you are supposed to my friend was like what the hell lol lmao XD!!! And 3 why do we have to use the basics of skill enhancement stones when you can just sell them on the item mall every weekend or something back in the old days vs you spending like 50kk crone on 4 ses or something and then they all fail. There is no forge event to help us with that not only that but, you have to buy stones every time for the Chimera armor no offense but some people I have talked to in party dont even have jobs O.O!! So in all the drop rate sucks to cant even find max stat items its like a ratio of 0.5 to 5 with armor drop rating. Whats the point of being a good player for years then cant forge good armor to go grind by yourself in high level places....... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    A few things about Isen 1 the forge rate sucks terribly I had people tell me they failed forge over 10 times now. 2 The crafting system doesn't even drop blue prints any more for those that need better acc and you cant even craft like you are supposed to my friend was like what the hell lol lmao XD!!! And 3 why do we have to use the basics of skill enhancement stones when you can just sell them on the item mall every weekend or something back in the old days vs you spending like 50kk crone on 4 ses or something and then they all fail. There is no forge event to help us with that not only that but, you have to buy stones every time for the Chimera armor no offense but some people I have talked to in party dont even have jobs O.O!! So in all the drop rate sucks to cant even find max stat items its like a ratio of 0.5 to 5 with armor drop rating. Whats the point of being a good player for years then cant forge good armor to go grind by yourself in high level places....... :/
    That's the point of Isen server, dude....no stones no grinding, no pvp-ing...nothing...welcome to Rohan Sucks Blood - "free to play"

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    They want you to play the game in their controlled parameters which is why they made forging not worth it and crafting anything but spirit stones and reinforcement stones not worth it. The only benefit to isen is that since weapon selection is so limited you wont have any indo cheaters with glacials that have stupid stats because any glacial should be underpowered as hell on isen. As far as SES goes.... I think they are making it a "struggle" while the server is new and people are crazy enough to spend 4 bucks on an SES for example. In the future you will see 100% ses and normal prices for items but overall isen is conceptually flawed and I hope they just kill isen and go back to the drawing board on how to make a new server because the changes they made seemed ok but they missed a lot of the corners in the big picture of things.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

My question is when will be again in IM attack Stones, that's really **** to don't have attack stones there lol just these Ip for 3 Days LMAO
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

The 2 hours of forge event is ridiculous. For some people that 2 hours is at 3-5 AM...

I have a Question to this Royal Armoured Lion from Isedn Adventures event - is it Permament??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCarebear View Post
    I have a Question to this Royal Armoured Lion from Isedn Adventures event - is it Permament??
    No.

/nochar