+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 57 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    get back on hoarding lowbies.. dat free crone OP yo
    Tell atzigan to go check how many "lowbies" I made lol

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Only reason why you don't see so many ppl runing around with those acc is the ignorance of the stats on them , However now it's every one's goal in game to obtain this acc pack and not to stay low lvl and farm inter ele dung for twins so i guess give it a week for 25% of population to get and 2~3 weeks for over 70 % of population to get having so many alts for every person and the reward being so ridiculous providing every guild / every alt the crones on top of acc being tradeable from what i understand which make it 1 pack deal shared between alts or even friends who are alternatively playing.

Bottom of line is who's KOSing who "? so fkin boring.
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    Only reason why you don't see so many ppl runing around with those acc is the ignorance of the stats on them , However now it's every one's goal in game to obtain this acc pack and not to stay low lvl and farm inter ele dung for twins so i guess give it a week for 25% of population to get and 2~3 weeks for over 70 % of population to get having so many alts for every person and the reward being so ridiculous providing every guild / every alt the crones on top of acc being tradeable from what i understand which make it 1 pack deal shared between alts or even friends who are alternatively playing.

Bottom of line is who's KOSing who "? so fkin boring.
    Whoever people want to kill you dont need friends or neutral guilds anymore because you dont need to rely on guild X for the boss drops. You just kill whoever you want whenever you want sounds perfect to me :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Reinforce Succes Rate is too low....

- 4 Abradant + 4 Weapon Enchants = 4 Fails....
    - 2 Skill Enhacement Stone = 2 Fails....

Happy Day =/ How many % had Succes Rate on Chimera Items?.... And Succes on Server is very bad....
    Last edited by Avaloon2; 08-07-2014 at 04:32 AM.

Hello fellow players & GMs alike. I have two questions that need to be answering for all of us. It involves with Isen Item Mall, Crafting, and Item Drop ratio discussion(s).

1st question: I see these "new" forging preservation stones on the Isen Item Mall (for example: Rare Preservation Stone <Novice>) that prevents breakage with WPNs and Armor pieces that are under LVL 94. My question to those particular item(s) are - Can these new preservation stones be used for making a new type of Hunter Kit via Recycle Item Icon or it's a no go for them and have to use the original ones to get a new Hunter Kit? (Another Example: 2x Sealed 8-hour Hunter Kits + Unique Preservation Stone <Novice and/or Original> = 15-Day or 30-Day Hunter Kit) I bet we all need a logic answer before attempting to use the Novice Preservation Stones and come to find out that if they don't work and we'll be wasting our money and stuff.

2nd question (this is a two parter - Crafting & Item Drop Ratio): Since a few months back when the GMs decided to get rid of this one event NPC that gives out Craftman & Artisan Blueprints for WPNs, Armor, ACCs, and Option Stone crafters (from E to B rank - forgot the name of that particular event NPC in Crafting Studio). Ever since that moment, when I grind with any of my chars (mainly lowbies), find out that I don't even see a single BP drop like it was a few years back. Here's the question(s): What are now the new drop ratio for Grade D to A Blueprints of all kinds in Isen server? And will the GMs decide to increase the BP drop ratio to a reasonable amount to encourage more crafting in the new server?

Reason why I'm asking these questions is two-fold: 1) to re-encourage crafting for the new server; and 2) wanted to know that these new Novice Preservation Stones work in the Recycle Item Icon for the Hunter Kits.

That's all for questions for the time being. I pray that we'll get a reasonable answer for everyone who participated in this thread. Peace out for now.
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Commoner
    First Q, no, those new novice stones don't work with hunterkits, and yes I actually bought it without noticing the difference between both .. the original and the new one. When you success using "the original novice stone" you either get 15d or 30d, depends on your luck.

Second Q, I don't really have the full knowledge about the BP, but last time I heard mobs on Isen don't drop BP.

Banned
    droprate is bugged, there's around one year blueprints litterally vanished. You usually could see one or two BPs at roha in one day of grinding there. Since around 1 year theres been no more bps, not even on EM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Tell atzigan to go check how many "lowbies" I made lol
    Oooooh "scary".
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

To Bledo: TY for clarifying that we can't use the Novice Prez stones for making Hunter Kits. That will be a total financial disaster on my end if I were done that. LOL XD So far, haven't seen any BP drops (yet) on Isen.

To eikniwt: TY on the update that the BP drop rate(s) have been bugged. Was wondering how this "screw up" on the BP drops have been while farming & grinding for the past year and now.
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Whoever people want to kill you dont need friends or neutral guilds anymore because you dont need to rely on guild X for the boss drops. You just kill whoever you want whenever you want sounds perfect to me :P
    Sounds good to me, I'm in