+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
    Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No, they'll sit next to you - awaiting your reply so they can immediately jump to the keyboard to answer all your questions.
    As you say it yourself, they're GM not FM.

In addition to that you may also want to read the OP in which they clearly state that this discussion is made to progressively know how players feel about the new server and, to understand what our next step towards rates and changes will be.

It's for us to state our opinions about the server and for them to read. They are not obliged to answer all the questions - if they do so, it's because they want to. Not because they have to.

Eventually, you may also want to be informed about the last part of the OP:

Although, I'd reckon that 15 years of penalization is a tad much for the offense
    What they have informed us about on several threads and the changes they have made accordingly is a major step in the right direction and, instead of "bashing this", you should only encourage it.

So, again, who can blame them for not reading 6 pages of blatant bloating and raging that contained zero constructive feedback and solutions (that have not been addressed previously in this post)?

Nobody.

IMHO, they should close this already. Clean it up several pages and eventually re-open again.
    So if they should read they at least to inform us as to what's going on. And of course once they fail to moderate their forums all the **** types of posters will flock in to fill it up with bs. I called them out for being morons (they are), big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    So if they should read they at least to inform us as to what's going on. And of course once they fail to moderate their forums all the **** types of posters will flock in to fill it up with bs. I called them out for being morons (they are), big deal.
    This game is actually a lot more involved in customer feedback than other games. And you need to give them some time its not like they have a dedicated team of developers onsite they probably have contacts in korea and a web developer here at home.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

^and there he is talking out of his ass again

Gotta suck up to GMs ya know

Conscript
    O well, usual maintenance tonight. Let's see where our lovely gm's touching on.

no, maintenance is next week check event calender

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys, there is no maintenance tonight. We have a couple changes and some events activating next maintenance. I apologize for my slow response in this thread. I'll make sure to respond more often once I finish some internal work that needs to be done as soon as possible. We'll soon have Portuguese support added and need to make sure they have all the necessary tools to assist Portuguese speaking users.

Small hint of future updates : (Not in this patch)
    Very soon: We'll possibly obtain an entire revamp of the Crafting system, Soulstone changes and changes to Chimera, Talis Opaniels weapons incoming too.
    After the things mentioned above: We're looking into getting a new dungeon
    As for Chimera accessories and decoration changes: I'm looking into it and already gave all the necessary information to our dev team to approve changes, however, I have not yet received date or confirmation.

If you don't have the date, can you not give out crone then so we all don't walk around with OP accs untill they nerfed?

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys, there is no maintenance tonight. We have a couple changes and some events activating next maintenance. I apologize for my slow response in this thread. I'll make sure to respond more often once I finish some internal work that needs to be done as soon as possible. We'll soon have Portuguese support added and need to make sure they have all the necessary tools to assist Portuguese speaking users.

Small hint of future updates : (Not in this patch)
    Very soon: We'll possibly obtain an entire revamp of the Crafting system, Soulstone changes and changes to Chimera, Talis Opaniels weapons incoming too.
    After the things mentioned above: We're looking into getting a new dungeon
    As for Chimera accessories and decoration changes: I'm looking into it and already gave all the necessary information to our dev team to approve changes, however, I have not yet received date or confirmation.
    Right...got that part, I am just curious as to some of the details behind "revamp of the crafting system" and said changes regarding mentioned weapons. Oh and, will weapons ranking get a rehash too?

Or disable them or something. They're completely broken atm...