+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
    Conscript
    I'm having to call these GM's out on being ****ing halfwits. Funny they open a discussion thread when no-one of them ever checks in or take care of anything.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    I'm having to call these GM's out on being ****ing halfwits. Funny they open a discussion thread when no-one of them ever checks in or take care of anything.
    They did, and they did it good as they listened AND made changes accordingly - until several pages of rage ago.

Who can blame them?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Why I need support from the rejects? :P
    You crossed the line.

WTS Strellan, has Linux for dummies certificate, microsoft for dummies certificate and beginner certificate for microsoft office.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They did, and they did it good as they listened AND made changes accordingly - until several pages of rage ago.

Who can blame them?
    Sounds like a crazy reason to not care of anything. LOL WHO CAN BLAME THEM doesn't really justify anything. It's their game forum which they should be able to moderate on their own and tip us a bit of background info or don't take the position of a G.M. Atzigan posted some pages back but come on you don't add it to a dolist and let it sit on the backburner especially that a majority seems to be against this cap change. Get some **** done and appeal to your players instead.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    You crossed the line.

WTS Strellan, has RHEL certificate, MSCE certificate and CCNA certificate.
    fixed for you

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

your CCNA certificate expired :<
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Hai Imba
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    your CCNA certificate expired :<
    its still valid...for 1 moar year LOL

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Sounds like a crazy reason to not care of anything. LOL WHO CAN BLAME THEM doesn't really justify anything. It's their game forum which they should be able to moderate on their own and tip us a bit of background info or don't take the position of a G.M. Atzigan posted some pages back but come on you don't add it to a dolist and let it sit on the backburner especially that a majority seems to be against this cap change. Get some **** done and appeal to your players instead.
    No, they'll sit next to you - awaiting your reply so they can immediately jump to the keyboard to answer all your questions.
    As you say it yourself, they're GM not FM.

In addition to that you may also want to read the OP in which they clearly state that this discussion is made to progressively know how players feel about the new server and, to understand what our next step towards rates and changes will be.

It's for us to state our opinions about the server and for them to read. They are not obliged to answer all the questions - if they do so, it's because they want to. Not because they have to.

Eventually, you may also want to be informed about the last part of the OP:
    (If you come to bash this post, expect an account penalization, it can be from 7, 15 to a year ban depending on the gravity of your post, keep this post a constructive one)
    Although, I'd reckon that 15 years of penalization is a tad much for the offense
    What they have informed us about on several threads and the changes they have made accordingly is a major step in the right direction and, instead of "bashing this", you should only encourage it.

So, again, who can blame them for not reading 6 pages of blatant bloating and raging that contained zero constructive feedback and solutions (that have not been addressed previously in this post)?

Nobody.

IMHO, they should close this already. Clean it up several pages and eventually re-open again.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

This thread is a bad approach to fixing the server up. Mainly due to the systems of this game being complex and tangled up in a web of confusion. If I was going to have a discussion I would have one thread where players can request a thread be opened for example:

Ili wants a thread on glacial forged gear
    Bledo wants a thread on rings
    Eagle wants a thread about spirit stones
    Zyklo wants a thread on reinforcement rates
    Gadwin83 wants a thread on blunt mastery
    SA wants a thread on crone sinks (will talk about this later)

Then the GM opens up the thread for you and people can talk about that topic. Its easy to manage, easy to read, easy to moderate and easy to extrapolate important details.

Once the information is extrapolated it is analyzed by the development team to number crunch and determine if it is possible. After the information is formulated into a suggested change it is posted on the forum as a poll/voting process this way everybody has a chance to voice their concerns over the proposed changes before it goes live.

If this system were put into play it would solve a lot of the problems that we are having.

Need help? PM me