+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except I got 2 rulers already and it was before jin even existed.

And that is not true because its easy to give you 100m crones back compared to the silvas which you had to fuze with items over the IM and charge rps for etc. This server is not complicated like that and its not hard because there are only like 8 or 9 players with those rings. And he let you know way before you purchased the rings that they were subject to change.
    i dont really read the forum now,but i hear from others amused for wut u saying)))))))are u serious again? rofl
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    i dont really read the forum now,but i hear from others amused for wut u saying)))))))are u serious again? rofl
    Except its true? I had 1 that I bought on the shielyn EM (back when I was on there) and 1 I got in TM days.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    These people.

It doesn't matter what is being suggested, it's who that suggests anything that matters.
    Kids win a lollypop by killing an ingame boss, think they can handle the world.
    Guess it must be really disappointing "out there".

Winning a game, it may be fun but just a reality check, it's nothing to be that proud of.

So, is it possible for you to cut the cr#p? This isn't about game mechanics, it's about who has the right to suggest something because they've achieved the biggest epeen.

It's embarrassing after 6 pages of blatant bloating, get a grip of yourselves.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    These people.

It doesn't matter what is being suggested, it's who that suggests anything that matters.
    Kids win a lollypop by killing an ingame boss, think they can handle the world.
    Guess it must be really disappointing "out there".

Winning a game, it may be fun but just a reality check, it's nothing to be that proud of.

So, is it possible for you to cut the cr#p? This isn't about game mechanics, it's about who has the right to suggest something because they've achieved the biggest epeen.

It's embarrassing after 6 pages of blatant bloating, get a grip of yourselves.
    Oh well, that's Ithi except that she has no e-teets.

Damn Strellan..... Too early to make enemies yet you managed to make half the server hate u already.
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    All what I did is correcting your friend, then you show up to state that you agree with your friend even though your post says the that you don't. See dat op logic?

You didn't add something new about the counter and the encounter, you too can't read? Rofl.
    Actually I'm 100% sure that you're the one with no reading comprehension. Strellan and I agree with each other, we are both saying the same thing, you're the only one who thinks we're not. Try rereading a little slower this time.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Actually I'm 100% sure that you're the one with no reading comprehension. Strellan and I agree with each other, we are both saying the same thing, you're the only one who thinks we're not. Try rereading a little slower this time.
    Do you want to go full dumb? Oh wait.. you already did

Hate to break it to you but this is not a 1v1 game.

You can't balance a game based on 1v1

Banned
    Bledo seriously?

One of them says THIS IS NOT A 1v1 GAME. If its not a 1v1 game you obviously wouldn't balance around it being a 1v1 game.

The other says you can't balance the game based on 1v1. Why can't you balance it around 1v1...because its not a 1v1 game.

They both seem to be perfectly agreeing with each other the game isn't 1v1.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Bledo seriously?

One of them says THIS IS NOT A 1v1 GAME. If its not a 1v1 game you obviously wouldn't balance around it being a 1v1 game.

The other says you can't balance A game based on 1v1. Why can't you balance it around 1v1...because its not a 1v1 game.

They both seem to be perfectly agreeing with each other the game isn't 1v1.
    Here, fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    Damn Strellan..... Too early to make enemies yet you managed to make half the server hate u already.
    Why I need support from the rejects? :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me