+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Quadruple Bitch fight I love it.
    Share wif me bby?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Yeah so let's just cry to ynk to change accessory stats instead. Carry on then
    i bet there were more than 50 threads about blunt mastery in all these years.. nothing happend.. thats why i think its useless to even mention that. every1 saw that ynk doesnt want to (or cannot) change blunt, so tempering with these accs, keeping the temps above other classes, but not making them broken OP.. thats the goal.
    if u fail to see that, u should go back to necro'ing other all-known issues and see if that help.. i really doubt it...

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Altering BM's mechanics is a very complex and delicate task. You have different values for different buffs. You'll get x amount of Melee Attack from Int Blow, while you get y amount from Almighty. Then you have the Int Divisor. Tampering with BM will more than likely yield catastrophic results.

The problem arises from double dipping from Empower, CTB, and Enhanced Attack, the fact that you can use a Gladiator License and Mage License simultaneously, Maces with Melee Attack + Magic Attack, and the big one: Pure Attack.

Pure Attack was only meant to be on Weapons. When you start adding it to other stuff, defense doesn't matter anymore. Classes with consistent medium damage output and high defense/HP, like Guardians, and Str Dekans, don't matter anymore. Templars are not naturally powerful, but they benefit the most from Pure Attack. So the only characters that remain are Templars, Priests and Defenders to support Templars, and hit and run classes, classes with very powerful burst attacks: Str Dhans, Int Dekans, and Rangers.

What's funny is how nobody seems to be caring about the presence of Pure Attack on these accessories. Everybody is just bitching and moaning about how they are obtained. Then in a few weeks this server will be Jin 2.0, everybody will be so surprised and... well I don't have to keep going with this.
    Then maybe the solution is not having pure attack on the rings? Instead you pick the attack stat you want when you buy it, melee or magic. Change the boss drops to be a random chance of one or the other.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Then maybe the solution is not having pure attack on the rings? Instead you pick the attack stat you want when you buy it, melee or magic. Change the boss drops to be a random chance of one or the other.
    Change the box's price from 100m to 10m gives you one (1) random char bound ring from one of the following sets:

Rising Might set
    Rising Might ring: 15 all stats
    Rising Might necklace: 15 all stats
    Rising Might bracer: 30 melee
    Rising Might broach: 30 melee
    2 set: 200 melee 3000 hp
    4 set: 300 all stats
    Alacrity set
    Alacrity ring: 15 all stats
    Alacrity necklace: 15 all stats
    Alacrity bracer: 30 range
    Alacrity broach: 30 range
    2 set: 200 range 3000 hp
    Arcane set
    Arcane ring: 15 all stats
    Arcane necklace: 15 all stats
    Arcane bracer: 30 magic
    Arcane broach: 30 magic
    2 set: 200 magic 3000 hp
    Or something like that would make it take longer to get the rings at least.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Any Pure Attack at all, when on anything other than weapons, leads to unnaturally high levels of power. Even if it's just one type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgwd...jXGHg&index=11

Could a Str Guardian have done that when there was only 51's and weaker? Ofc not. Heroic Power is inflating his damage by around 15%, but still...dealing that amount of damage on the class with the HIGHEST amount of pdef is beyond outrageous.

And here you have Strellulan suggesting adding even more of it.

Some pure attack is not bad it allows you to break tanks with all that pdef.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Any Pure Attack at all, when on anything other than weapons, leads to unnaturally high levels of power. Even if it's just one type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgwd...jXGHg&index=11

Could a Str Guardian have done that when there was only 51's and weaker? Ofc not. Heroic Power is inflating his damage by around 15%, but still...dealing that amount of damage on the class with the HIGHEST amount of pdef is beyond outrageous.

And here you have Strellulan suggesting adding even more of it.
    You can't balance a game based on 1v1
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Aight then, don't ask them to take Pure Attack away. Just don't complain about 1 Templar with Equality and a DN pet wiping 3 of your party members in 7 seconds, or Str Dhans killing you 2 and a half times over with their DPP.

Commoner
    You can't balance a game based on 1v1
    First of all, this is a game based on group pvp and 1vs1. Then, you can actually balance a game based around 1vs1 as long as the pvp will be based around counters/encounters, builds, skilled/unskilled.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-04-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    First of all, this is a game based on group pvp and 1vs1. Then, you can actually balance a game based around 1vs1 as long as the pvp will be based around counters/encounters, builds, skilled/unskilled.
    Game cannot be balanced around 1v1 and there are counters to everything in the game. How you think your stupid DP/Boobs win ruler because they have better gear? lolno its because they got more priests to spam vac with. Pure attack is not what makes templars OP it actually gets cut in half when you use blunt mastery. What makes templars strong is this lol multiplier of 2-6 that they put at the end.

Need help? PM me