+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 69 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I don't bother if they're going to be nerfed if I have them.

But I do bother about them being released and ppl getting free drops because they spammed dung for 48h straight because them accs are overpowered. Some people already got bezs drops which are going to be, like I said, better than rulers. (and probably better than those chimeras accessories after nerf)

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    No. Because some people already got bez eyes. Which are going to be the best rings ingame unless someone spends **** to +12 on awesome rates of reinforcements.
    I doubt bez eyes will be the best ring it would be counter productive for one and it would make you squishy so no big deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I just realized smth, you'd rather sit in our guild and wait for tsb crone? Haha.
    Nah I got other plans and the point is that crones will always be inflated. Unless you plan on holding all the crones for yourself it is bound to change hands eventually which is the point. With boss drops not holding the entire server by the balls people can make their own guilds with their own friends and fight for tb and do small pvp wars and work to get their own stronger instead of a side A vs side B because we needs boss drops to be strong means to an end mentality.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    It wouldn't be a fair move to modify prizes at this point when they've already announced it as final. That would be a big **** up + pissing. Stop whining.
    Yeah it's not fair, unless they nerf chimera accs alot and boss drops still stay the strongest accs in game so we actually have reason to pvp. But we can't know any of that untill they say what the new stats are going to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I doubt bez eyes will be the best ring

It will. Ruler going to be nerfed, bez gonna be best acc obtainable ingame unless you spend **** tons on those accs to make ruler A-D.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Nah I got other plans and the point is that crones will always be inflated. Unless you plan on holding all the crones for yourself it is bound to change hands eventually which is the point. With boss drops not holding the entire server by the balls people can make their own guilds with their own friends and fight for tb and do small pvp wars and work to get their own stronger instead of a side A vs side B because we needs boss drops to be strong means to an end mentality.

People can already make their own guilds, with friends, to fight at tsb, esp since the guild prizes and they will get free crone and gs. There is no tyranny on this server.

You could have done the same, but you chose to hide in our guild. So, the mentality starts with you.

Banned
    Yeah it's not fair, unless they nerf chimera accs alot and boss drops still stay the strongest accs in game so we actually have reason to pvp. But we can't know any of that untill they say what the new stats are going to be.

Don't forget : with aswell a low droprate so not every1 can gear all his guild in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I do think the drops are fine. Why nerf the drops when they could scale back a temp's attack power by changing blunt mastery? Try some logic.
    omg.. what and awesome idea.. ofc, thats the solution.. blunt mastery.. 2bad no1 thought about it ages ago.. oh wait...
    every1 gave up on tht bcz they know ynk would rather shutdown servers than fix it... wake up LOL

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Yeah so let's just cry to ynk to change accessory stats instead. Carry on then
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

People can already make their own guilds, with friends, to fight at tsb, esp since the guild prizes and they will get free crone and gs. There is no tyranny on this server.

You could have done the same, but you chose to hide in our guild. So, the mentality starts with you.
    Its ok your guild is not the only one im hiding out in :P and this is mainly due to the fact that isen is secondary to ran its not like im gonna stand up and go oh you guys need a temp/def/ranger/warlock/dhan at ruler? im there :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Altering BM's mechanics is a very complex and delicate task. You have different values for different buffs. You'll get x amount of Melee Attack from Int Blow, while you get y amount from Almighty. Then you have the Int Divisor. Tampering with BM will more than likely yield catastrophic results.

The problem arises from double dipping from Empower, CTB, and Enhanced Attack, the fact that you can use a Gladiator License and Mage License simultaneously, Maces with Melee Attack + Magic Attack, and the big one: Pure Attack.

Pure Attack was only meant to be on Weapons. When you start adding it to other stuff, defense doesn't matter anymore. Classes with consistent medium damage output and high defense/HP, like Guardians, and Str Dekans, don't matter anymore. Templars are not naturally powerful, but they benefit the most from Pure Attack. So the only characters that remain are Templars, Priests and Defenders to support Templars, and hit and run classes, classes with very powerful burst attacks: Str Dhans, Int Dekans, and Rangers.

What's funny is how nobody seems to be caring about the presence of Pure Attack on these accessories. Everybody is just bitching and moaning about how they are obtained. Then in a few weeks this server will be Jin 2.0, everybody will be so surprised and... well I don't have to keep going with this.