+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 67 ... LastLast
    Banned
    farming instance zone for 48h, getting chim accs, you done the endgame and got broken accessories ggwp ynk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    ??????????????????????????????????

It's more effective to sell mob drops than boss drops for crone??? Hahaha this is gold!
    By the imput of number yea when you talk about tsb tax. That's 1 bossdrop, maybe 2 in the week vs ppl that are supposedly selling their mob drops and guild get %tsb tax.

But like I said no1 gonna sell their drops because farming crone in instance zone is way faster. In 1h I can make around 10mil depending on how I take the decision to leave dung according to crones rolls.

2.5mil x 6 chars = 15mil crones, according to what I rolled (if its below 1.25 etc) i can chose to go stage9/10 or exit before. In around 6h dung i can make up to 90mil with the rolls.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    farming instance zone for 48h, getting chim accs, you done the endgame and got broken accessories ggwp ynk.
    Nothing is broken yet, if they can fix it with next maint and stop the free crone so people actually show up for bosses and pvp.

Farming instance for 48h wont give you that much crone.

Banned
    Nothing is broken yet, if they can fix it with next maint and stop the free crone so people actually show up for bosses and pvp.

Farming instance for 48h wont give you that much crone.
    It actually did, kept rolling 2.5 / 5mil up to 17.5mil... Again, we're 2 and we're each x6 logged in it. 2.5mil x 6 = 15mil, and we went up to 17.5mil x6 at inter dung.

I already bought 2 boxes...
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 03:19 PM.

It actually did, kept rolling 2.5 / 5mil up to 17.5mil...
    Why would anyone farm instance and buy resets when you gonna get free accs in a week anyways, and that's the whole point of this lol

Banned
    Why would anyone farm instance and buy resets when you gonna get free accs in a week anyways, and that's the whole point of this lol
    bcs ppl are lazy. lmao.

wait no it's a free2play game.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    im not talking about a specific class/player.. im pretty sure that the player named above was OP vs non-temp chars... im talking about the way temps scales with those items...
    and since u mention the "screwy.... thing" here, hows that u cant see the harm in having these OP drops ? a few pages ago u said that all ppl should have it...
    I do think the drops are fine. Why nerf the drops when they could scale back a temp's attack power by changing blunt mastery? Try some logic.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

what? lazy ppl will just wait for the crone. select hunter kit-> press start until lvl 50/70. compared to manually doing instance all day

Banned
    ew no I put hk in dung.

afk roll 2op LMAO.

well real problem is that people already made tons of 5x 7x chars so the crone inflation gonna be awesome.

bcs ppl are lazy. lmao.
    or because they are smart?

At this point it's smarter to HK bunch of lowbies to 70 and wait for Atzigan to give you free crone than do 48h of active instance buying resets. Who in the right mind would do that?

thats why he needs to change the prize...