+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    He needs to change the guild prize and take out the crone before he makes crone worthless and server filled with those accs.
    You really think ppl aren't spammin dung ? 24h straight on x6 chars and thats done... People been spaming it for twins not knowing the stats of it, now from what I've discussed, they're all spamming it for the crones with alts.

He needs to change the guild prize and take out the crone before he makes crone worthless and server filled with those accs.
    it is bound to happen eventually anyways dont forget that soon there will be TSB and with everybody selling all their drops with 10% taxes thats the REAL source of inflation.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This would not be the first time in history where the masses have been wrong and I have been right. Look how jin ended up and then go sieve through my 12 thousand posts to find when the masses disagreed and it backfired.
    Right we will go do that, why u bsing. If you were right about anything you would put that post right here instead of saying "I know everything I have 12k posts where I'm claiming that" Go find it.

it is bound to happen eventually anyways dont forget that soon there will be TSB and with everybody selling all their drops with 10% taxes thats the REAL source of inflation.
    Lol you make no sense. One person will make 500kk in 1 day or more? Fk how much more can u be retarded?

What drops? No one is coming for bosses cuz everyone is waiting free crone.

Banned
    Lol you make no sense. One person will make 500kk in 1 day or more? Fk how much more can u be retarded?

besides that selling the drops has no taxes, its just a quest. People gonna just go straight 2nd npc then buy the 2 boxes for their alts or so before tsb starts because free crones reward. Strellan went full retard. There won't be crones made with npc tax lmao.

PS : no1 is coming for bosses cuz they all 2 squishy and dies in 1shot from zeit because they don't kno the stats of the accs boxes.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Right we will go do that, why u bsing. If you were right about anything you would put that post right here instead of saying "I know everything I have 12k posts where I'm claiming that" Go find it.
    You are the one who says im full of it go find the answer if you want it.

You have never been a GM so I will forgive you for this. Even on ran where there is not that much farming going on I make almost 3 billion crones here on isen people are killing mobs got no crones they are gonna sell everything even ****ty armour pieces worth 300 gold they will sell.

There are more drops than just boss drops people need crone killing mobs and selling their loot is the most effective way. Are you 2 really this stupid that you think I am talking about selling boss drops instead of selling the mob drops? god nicole is right I should just ignore your posts, let the thread get buried and start again with new people who hopefully have more than 1/18th of a brain.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

There are more drops than just boss drops people need crone killing mobs and selling their loot is the most effective way. Are you 2 really this stupid that you think I am talking about selling boss drops instead of selling the mob drops? god nicole is right I should just ignore your posts, let the thread get buried and start again with new people who hopefully have more than 1/18th of a brain.
    again, there won't be anything sold. People spamming dung because dung is the most efficient and faster way to make crones. Sellin drops is wat ? 3 full bags I made 400k at upper gg. I don't even bother pick them.

48h straight in instance zone, I made ~250 mil, bought 2 chimera boxes, 3rd chimera box is on the way, got around 20 twins. Add to this that if I went solo any boss that could be up (starting with silva) that's another temp geared to do every boss while everyone is waiting for free cronies.

And then you realize them accs = noneed to pvp for ruler because they're already better than a normal ruler. And then everyone gonna quit again ggwp.

Banned
    If you don't believe me strellan, ask gms to tell you if the character Daytona hasn't bought already 2 chimera boxes. 2 weeks at upper ppl can't even reach 15 mil crones lmao.

SELLING WHAT ?

why would u keep the drops from r4 minibosses or zeggy ? those ****s are way weaker than this chimera set.. god.. how stupid can u be ?! dont answer this.. or u can, but only on a scale from 1 to pink ^^ so we wont get confused
    not to mention that if the stats on the set will remain like this, ruler drops will be useless also...
    on a side note.. no1 in their right mind would scroll thru your 12k useless posts.. just sayin.. posts hoarder LOL

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

??????????????????????????????????

It's more effective to sell mob drops than boss drops for crone??? Hahaha this is gold!

Go ahead and make another post bsing and writing wall of text to justify yourself so you look better, I'm done with you.

For Atzigan, people are lvling numerous numbers of chars as you need only 2-3 days to get them to 70 if you give crones to all of us, you're making crone worthless. It's my input for this thread, now we all know whose gonna reply but take it in consideration if u read.