+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Apparently not simple enough.

That would be Q&A.
    *grabs the fire extinguisher* I will save you from the idiots with matches eagle!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Apparently not simple enough.

That would be Q&A.
    its still a discussion.. Q&A is more specific

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    *grabs the fire extinguisher* I will save you from the idiots with matches eagle!
    says the 1 with a flamethrower...

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    A Q&A is a M:1 relation a discussion is a M:M relation big difference between everyone talking to 1 and everyone talking to everyone.

Need help? PM me

because other people dont understand the importance of modularity? Eagle understands (sorry for dragging you in) why cant you?
    It's the only person you can drag in because no one else is agreeing with you.

I told you that those sealed bags were bugged and thats why they were removed. (They were dropping items regardless of what was inside).
    I never dropped anything from them, and even if it was bugged no reason for them not to be fixed, again smth you don't know will happen or not

Insight that spirit stones are always going to be a better solution to any problems in the future (pertaining to weapons) than any forged gear could ever provide.
    You're the only one claiming that while 99% of Rohan wants glacials. And you start crying if the rest of us gives insight because ur scared Atzigan won't listen to ur dumb ideas.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    Are we really going to do this? We all know how it will end.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Meanwhile in 10 more pages we still have no answer about those accs from Atzigan (we all know shadowace doesn't have the answer but still tries to post to be smth)

1) are they going to be nerfed
    2) if yes, what's going to be their stats
    3) if no, or not a precise answer, I guess we can leave that game again.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Ok well I am happy if eagle is the only other player smart enough to understand the importance of modularity. It just means that we are a rare breed of bird amongst a flock of seagulls.

I have dropped items multiple times after sending tickets about it on multiple occasions they removed it from the quest rewards.

This would not be the first time in history where the masses have been wrong and I have been right. Look how jin ended up and then go sieve through my 12 thousand posts to find when the masses disagreed and it backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Meanwhile in 10 more pages we still have no answer about those accs from Atzigan (we all know shadowace doesn't have the answer but still tries to post to be smth)
    it will go something like this but you are right I am not atzigan and if you want to ask him something you should use the private message function instead of posting around in two different threads about this topic.

1) are they going to be nerfed
    yes
    2) if yes, what's going to be their stats
    to be announced in the future
    3) if no, or not a precise answer, I guess we can leave that game again.
    You can just quit if you cant handle not knowing I dont think you will be missed at all (its not in red so its not what atzigan would say).
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-04-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    He needs to change the guild prize and take out the crone before he makes crone worthless and server filled with those accs.

Banned
    Ok well I am happy if eagle is the only other player smart enough to understand the importance of modularity. It just means that we are a rare breed of bird amongst a flock of seagulls.

I have dropped items multiple times after sending tickets about it on multiple occasions they removed it from the quest rewards.

This would not be the first time in history where the masses have been wrong and I have been right. Look how jin ended up and then go sieve through my 12 thousand posts to find when the masses disagreed and it backfired.
    I never dropped any item from it either.