+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except this is an open discussion and I didnt direct my post at you I just gave insight on to the things you posted. Have you ever used another forum before?
    Spirit stones are only answer to you. Everyone else wants old stat glacial.

I asked what about the pet feed and sealed bags? Wtf you need to give insight on that?

Last post I saw from Atzigan about glacial weapons was that he will see what can be done and inform us, so I asked to see whats new? Insight on that too?

Srsly you're full of ****.

Just like how she wanted Epics and Upgrades on Jin, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I've known a few people who have had boss drops on chars that weren't templars. Anyone remember Zihad? Temps may benefit more because of the screwy melee/magic attack thing but other classes can be pretty op with drops as well.
    im not talking about a specific class/player.. im pretty sure that the player named above was OP vs non-temp chars... im talking about the way temps scales with those items...
    and since u mention the "screwy.... thing" here, hows that u cant see the harm in having these OP drops ? a few pages ago u said that all ppl should have it...

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I've known a few people who have had boss drops on chars that weren't templars. Anyone remember Zihad? Temps may benefit more because of the screwy melee/magic attack thing but other classes can be pretty op with drops as well.
    Not in group pvp. Templar's dn'ed with equality kills the whole party, only stands templars dn'ed. On jin server, temps hits around 40k to 60k. 90k regs with 200int stones on armor. You simply don't see how it scales on templars vs other classes.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Spirit stones are only answer to you. Everyone else wants old stat glacial.
    because other people dont understand the importance of modularity? Eagle understands (sorry for dragging you in) why cant you?

I asked what about the pet feed and sealed bags? Wtf you need to give insight on that?
    I didnt comment on pet food and I told you that those sealed bags were bugged and thats why they were removed. (They were dropping items regardless of what was inside).
    Last post I saw from Atzigan about glacial weapons was that he will see what can be done and inform us, so I asked to see whats new? Insight on that too?
    Insight that spirit stones are always going to be a better solution to any problems in the future (pertaining to weapons) than any forged gear could ever provide.

Srsly you're full of ****.
    Historically speaking people who dont understand things either personify them as a good person or a bad person so to be on the same level of personification as the gods people worship every single day is actually heartwarming.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's not a discussion if everyone is of the same opinion.

edit: wrong quote
    if gm will answer, that means question were asked.. ergo discussion
    is simple as that..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    hows that u cant see the harm in having these OP drops ? a few pages ago u said that all ppl should have it...
    We all saw what it did on Jin. Everyone with feathers +12 lmao. And we all saw how it did end. Jin empty as fk.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Historically speaking people who dont understand things either personify them as a good person or a bad person so to be on the same level of personification as the gods people worship every single day is actually heartwarming.
    i read just "ramble ramble ramble..."

Banned
    I guess the only 1 guest reading this thread is atzigan right ?

y so scared not to log in ?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    if gm will answer, that means question were asked.. ergo discussion
    is simple as that..
    Apparently not simple enough.

That would be Q&A.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher